Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The War on Iraq - Conceived in Israel

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe you should do a little research and figure out what my Avatar and signature refer to.

I am to waste my time in such a manner why?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Greenhat
    Maybe you should do a little research and figure out what my Avatar and signature refer to.

The motto and Avatar are the motto and symbol of the green berets (US army special forces), if I'm not mistaken. Hence the name Greenhat. Draw your own conclusions about the likelihood of him dropping bombs on his travels.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Heydrich
    I am to waste my time in such a manner why?

Because if you did waste you time and actually learn something about the world around you, perhaps you wouldn't make a fool of yourself nearly everytime you post your bigotted shite.
  • Options
    How many more wars will America fight for the Jews

How many do ya got Heydick? I mean Heydrich. My bad.:D
  • Options
    Because if you did waste you time and actually learn something about the world around you, perhaps you wouldn't make a fool of yourself nearly everytime you post your bigotted shite.

I am extremely intolerant of warmongering Zionist Jews. That is absolutely 100% true.