Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stupid White Men

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
... and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation.

By Michael Moore

Go and read this, it wouldn't surpise me if some of you have already, Clandestine?

PNJ, you should try reading this it would open your eyes.

+ It's Funny

Comments

• Options
    Havent read it yet. I actually had it in my hands the other day at the bookstore but decided against spending 15$ for the paperback copy. Ill wait till I fly home to visit the fam and buy it cheaper in the US if I can find it (should be able to in Mass).
  • Options
    DB his next film is going to be on the relationship of the Bush family to the House of Saudi an Bin Laden family. They invest in America for those two families to the tune of almost a billion a year.
  • Options
    im reading at the mo, im on chapter 10 i think? Its very good though:yes:
  • Options
    read it and :rolleyes: I remain unimpressed with Moore - the last good thing he did to date is 1989s Roger and Me - I think directing Canadian Bacon was the beginning of his end.

A book, if I may suggest to check out, would be Michael Savage's The Savage Nation.
  • Options
    Michael Moore can be good, but the problem is that he is only out for himself. Most of his tv shows involve him going to the lobby of some major company and asking a confused secretary where the boss is and filming for half an hour while she tries to think up loads of excuses and there he has the tv program. One of his employees who he fired tried to do exactly the same thing to MM and go to his office to ask him why he was fired on camera. MM wasn't very pleased- he had the guy put in prison for a few days on some charge and had a restraining order put on him banning him from going near him. MM's kids go to a private school, MM has millions of dollars and yet he maintains he is stilll "one of the oppressed people".
  • Options
    Michael Moore is just yet another fat Hollywood idiot millionaire liberal who has never worked a real year of his life who pretends to be in touch with the "working class." Its rather ridiculous honestly. The vast majority of real white working class Americans are repulsed by multiculturalism, Mumia T-shirts, reperations for slavery and all the other ridiculous causes of the far left fringe. The Democratic Party is a joke, which is even more pathetic, because most people end up voting for the tweedledum Republicans taken over by the equally liberal neoconservatives.
    A book, if I may suggest to check out, would be Michael Savage's The Savage Nation.

• Options
    Read it its a bloody good book
  • Options
    Originally posted by Heydrich

OH DEAR :(

Anyway - moving (Swiftly) on

I've just bought Michael Moores book and I am enjoying it but am disgusted by much of what he has highlighted...the rigging of the US election (I knew it was bad, but THIS BAD?..) the many terrible things Bush (Or the people pulling his strings) has done since being 'elected' etc etc

It is a funny book in places but really makes me wonder about the sanity of the US administration.
  • Options