Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Saddam is dead!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ding Dong Saddam is dead
They dropped a bomb
right on his head
Ding Dong Saddam Hussein is dead!

Hi Ho the Merry OH
He's now gone! Far below!
Ding Dong the bad Saddam is dead!:p :lol:

American style democracy brought to you by bad old Georgie and company! Howl as you might, we've whacked the Facist creep Saddam! Now to rebuild while excluding the French, Germans , and Russians!

Looks like there will soon be more jobs in many British companies! Thank you Tony!:lol:

Less than a month to beat the Iraqis and now on to the French!
:yes: :wave:

Comments

• Options
    I hate war but I can see the need for it. I think Al Qaeda is very opportunistic and Saddam was immoral. So I wasn't surprised that they had a terrorist training camp south of Baghdad with the fusalodge of a plane in order to practice hijacking. And if they don't find chemical weapons...I'm sure he did have them. Even if a lot of Saddam's WMD's were really in case of another war with Iran...he would let Al Qaeda use Iraq. I do believe that.

And that's not even speaking of the moral issues of allowing a regieme that tortures people and commits genocide against certain ethnic groups to go on.
  • Options
    Is he dead? we've not had that news here in Britain!!
  • Options
    No, just Murph talking boolocks (again)
  • Options
    PHEW...I wouldn't feel right if the dictators of the world weren't still racing through the underground network or terrorist tunnels!! :D
  • Options
    I feel sorry for all of the artists who were so good at painting and sculpting Saddam's wonderfulness. Now they're all going to be out of work. And they can't even put their experience on their resumes. :p
  • Options
    What new room for artists in the bright new liberal democracy of Iraq? What tyranny would lead to such madness?
  • Options
    Maybe like an Iraqis Picasso. Instead of painting an accurate potrait of Saddam, paint one of him after he was exploded...an eye here, an bent chin there.:D
  • Options
    It's in my local newspaper that they've topped him, but I refuse to believe it.
  • Options
    Theres no real way of confirming it and it doesn't matter really,even if the head dies the body may still function, especially as few in Iraq will beleive it if the west says so and there are still daily messages from him.

if there are no TV appearnaces for a few days into weeks then I may statrt to wonder........
  • Options
    chances are that they did shove that 2000lber up saddam's ass or, they're covering up innocent casualties.
  • Options
    he would let Al Qaeda use Iraq. I do believe that.

Why if he's fighting a war against Iran because Iran like Al Queda is Shi'te
  • Options
    No, Hezbollah is Shiite. Al Qaeda is Sunni. But Bin Laden still hated Saddam cause he thinks he's not a good muslim.
  • Options
    Al Qaeda is not a homogenous grouping pnj. There are undoubtedly Muslims of every denomination included in their ranks.
  • Options
    clandestine,

Spot on old boy! Then again I could be talking boolocks as Toadborg said!;) :no:
  • Options
    Do you have the proof that he is dead then?