Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Radiohead Tour

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone who's going to see them on their may tour got their tickets yet? I booked mine 2 weeks ago or something like that and they still haven't arrived so I'm getting a tad anxious! :crazyeyes

Please say I'm not the only one!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't be worried bout the tickets, they still might have not been sent out to the people you ordered them from, but on the Radiohead tour bit of your post, i ain't going cos i fucking hate them :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Don't be worried bout the tickets, they still might have not been sent out to the people you ordered them from, but on the Radiohead tour bit of your post, i ain't going cos i fucking hate them :p

    Then.......you're a twat with no taste :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So i'm a twat for not liking Radiohead eh? I's weird to think how you can label someone a twat for not liking a band. I could call you a twat for liking football (which i don't by the way) but that is absurd to say that, because all football fans are not twats (only the vast majority :p *joking*) Think.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I heard that they're going 'back to their roots' for their next album....some of the new stuff is ok, but the old stuff kicked ass! Hay-Ya! :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd go to a Radiohead concert if I needed a good nights sleep :p

    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Brian Kitten
    I'd go to a Radiohead concert if I needed a good nights sleep :p

    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    :lol::D Exactly how i feel.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    So i'm a twat for not liking Radiohead eh? I's weird to think how you can label someone a twat for not liking a band. I could call you a twat for liking football (which i don't by the way) but that is absurd to say that, because all football fans are not twats (only the vast majority :p *joking*) Think.:rolleyes:

    Yeah, so I was being immature and childish. But they're one of the best bands ever to have graced this earth and I think it's a great shame you don't appreciate them, especially since you're clearly a fan of alternative music.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeh, i'm a huge fan of alternative muisc, but the Radiohead songs that i haveheard just seem to boring for me, granted i haven't heard alot of their songsbuti've heard enough to pass judgement on them. Give me a list of some good songs and i'll give them another listen....
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Yeh, i'm a huge fan of alternative muisc, but the Radiohead songs that i haveheard just seem to boring for me, granted i haven't heard alot of their songsbuti've heard enough to pass judgement on them. Give me a list of some good songs and i'll give them another listen....

    Creep
    Street Spirit
    Idioteque (sp?)
    Karma Police
    Paranoid Android
    Pyramid Song
    The Bends

    :eek2:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Now Paranoid Android did actually put me to sleep.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Now Paranoid Android did actually put me to sleep.

    *doesn't know whether to laugh or cry*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm not going, I have no money to spend on music whatsoever. :(

    But my dad downloaded and burned the new Radiohead album for me. It's not out yet is it? Haven't had chance to listen to it yet, but lots of tracks so should be good.

    Not all of Radiohead's stuff is morbidly depressing, as so many people claim. Actually Pablo Honey is an album I listen to to cheer myself up.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Now Paranoid Android did actually put me to sleep.

    :eek2: What?




    :eek2: <--I think I love this smily thing!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The new Radiohead single is being played exclusively on Radio 1 soon! I heard this when I was getting my hair cut! Does anyone know when it is? When they said the date, the barber switched the shavy thing on!!! :mad:
Sign In or Register to comment.