Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

syria next?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Isn't that one of Her Majesty's tanks? :):D:lol: :wave:
  • Options
    That wouldn't suprise me either, given the attitude of the S*n which is the most popular paper in britain (though I am unsure whether it actually represents its readers politics) :(
  • Options
    looks more like an abrams, the latest variation. well, whoever it is, bush will just spit out some weird political spin on how france screwed them over the conflict in iraq and then co and knock off chirac. wouldn't suprise me if they invaded in the next 2 months :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Is a second battle of Crecy in the offing?:D
  • Options
    zimbabwe!

why do you all say he's stupid? he is a grad of yale with a masters in business from harvard; last i looked they weren't handing those out for boxtops...plus, he was an f-102 pilot, which isn't a job any yobbo can do...

and nobody's going to invade france although we may pretend to ignore each other for the next couple of years...
  • Options
    Originally posted by hardcorps1775
    zimbabwe!

why do you all say he's stupid?

Of course (not much chance of dealing with real problems though is there? :rolleyes: )

We say he is stupid because it is funny..............:)