Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

gf my be on summet

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya, i have an epeleptic girlfrend who i am madly in love with, we get on soooo well but i fear she may be on summet, one day she came in2 college late as she had a hospital appointment , todo wiv her epelepcy, anyway she came in2 college mega hpyer, an over txt that nite i askt her if they gave her anything at the hopital, she sed they never but she took somthing else, ........ how can i go about this, ive had a word with a frend of hers, an she sed that she sumtimes lied to cover up how bad stuff was in her life, but wot du all think, shall i just ignore it or wot?

Comments

• Options
    well you cant just ignore it can you - she's your girlfriend. you need to sit down and talk to her about things, and see how you can help her
  • Options
    Sorry dude ..
    I couldn't even read the post.
    I'm not trying to be a smart-ass .. but what did you say ?
  • Options
    i have a daughter who suffers epilepsy. one of the sweetest people .........you have to have the strength of personality to take into your every day behaviour, the wanting to talk. about everything without judgement or shame. all the time. asking questions in a cheerful and happy manner. it aint an issue ...but it is a fact ...that you need her to trust you big time ...that you know what to do and not at the time. the only person who can realy educate her is this girl who has your eyes and your heart.
    let her know that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i have a daughter who suffers epilepsy.

oh, thank you v much for mentioing that!!!! , only she has had her medication changed, is there anyway that, that may have had an adverse effect on her???, she was on omotrogen(sp) not sure now!
  • Options
    Originally posted by sups stud 2003
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

she was on omotrogen(sp) not sure now!
    you probably mean lamotrogine? just looked at my first reply ...bit garbled, stoned.
    just looked at your first question, bit garbled ...can we start again please from the begining. what's the problem. what exactly do you want to know?
  • Options
    Re: gf my be on summet
    hiya, i have an epeleptic girlfrend who i am madly in love with, we get on soooo well but i fear she may be on summet, one day she came in2 college late as she had a hospital appointment , todo wiv her epelepcy, anyway she came in2 college mega hpyer, an over txt that nite i askt her if they gave her anything at the hopital, she sed they never but she took somthing else, ........ how can i go about this, ive had a word with a frend of hers, an she sed that she sumtimes lied to cover up how bad stuff was in her life, but wot du all think, shall i just ignore it or wot?

just read it,.........n yer thats the tablets shes has
  • Options
    Re: gf my be on summet
    we get on soooo well but i fear she may be on summet, but she took somthing else,
    have you tried asking what the something else may have been? she said she had taken something else ...
  • Options
    yep tho she wont say
  • Options
    I think you should say to her that it's beginning to eat at you inside, and that her immature "not telling you what I took" thing is only making things worse. Tell her that no matter what it was that she had, it doesn't matter, that you'll still love her and that it won't affect your relationship, because it does sound like you really do like her.
    I don't know anything about epilepsy, or its effects so I can't help you on that aspect. Sorry!
  • Options
    yep tho she wont say
    beyond pulling her fingernails out and attaching electrodes to her nipples there wouldn't seem to be much you can do about it.
  • Options
    To be honest its not really her medical condiction thats the issue here is it, shes keeping something preaty important from you, and the fact that she mentioned it at all but wont tell you is really rather curious.
    Try and sit down with her and sort it, but as others have said dont phrase it like your accusing her, just say your concerned.