Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

some *important* shit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok heres how, copy and paste, replacing my answers with yours :p

What is your most treasured possession?
my family
and my dildo *JOKE* Nah probably my phone, i know thats sad, buts its my only communications with my family most the time!

Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
Recieving my 5th oscar

Would you have changed the way you were raised and if yes, how?
No, i wouldnt be who i am today

Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? have you achieved it? If no, why?
Yes, i want to become a full occupational actor. And no i havent achieved it yet... but im half way there. in fact no... im three quaters of the way there. :p

Comments

• Options
    Wouldnt it b actress?

My family inc. My cats.

i dont know where i'll b in a month let alone 10 years.

No, i wouldnt be who i am today if i changed even one little tHing.

Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? have you achieved it? If no, why?
    To be honest, no.
  • Options
    if you wanted to call it actress you could, but lots of 'actresses' are finding that term offensive and so now it is considered 'PC' (in 'the industry') to be called an 'actor' regardless of gender.

and to tell you the truth, i think it sound much more professional and people tend to take you more seriously when you are telling the what you do.
  • Options
    ok, i was just wondering.
  • Options
    lol :D
  • Options
    my two brothers. i am so proud of them.

obviously i cant be sure but my ideal would be to either be travelling and seeing new stuff or to be completely settled down.

i shouldnt complain coz my upbringing has been nothing but great compared to some people i know but i wish i had been able to make a few more decisions inependantly rather than feeling my parents expected me to choose a certain route.

i like to think that i will eventually have children and that that will be my greatest acheivement. i havent done that yet coz i'm still in uni!
  • Options
    Definately my family and friends

No idea, hopefully happy, rich and healthy :)

No not a thing

Ive always wanted to be a teacher, havent achieved it yet as im still training.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Diddles
    i shouldnt complain coz my upbringing has been nothing but great compared to some people i know but i wish i had been able to make a few more decisions inependantly rather than feeling my parents expected me to choose a certain route.

thats quite the opposite from how i was brought up. I obviously never wanted to let my parents down, and there were certain expectations that i would hopefully achieve success but the most important thing to them was that i was happy and safe.
    I once asked my mum if she would be disappointed in me if i turned out to be a stripper for the rest of my life, she said she would never be disappointed or let down by my - all she would care is whether i was safe and happy or not. (obviously her career choice for me wasnt to become a stripper - but mainly to be succesfully, but her priority was that i was happy).
    thats how i intend to raise all my children... i want them to be happy. Independant, (obviously i'll support them tho!), successfull (if thats the route they want to take) and happy. but if my child turned round and told me she never wanted to get married or have children or have a steady job, she just wanted to travel the world living out of her pocket on a random waitressing job, i would be proud that she was making herself happy. And id encourage her to make herself happy. Afterall its never too late to change your mind.
  • Options
    ME

Trying to fit in the dog walking, child collecting, work and shopping into each day

Not really, although my parents splitting earlier might have been good

Yes, I want to live in Donegal and be self sufficient. I haven't achieved it...now isn't the right time
  • Options

my stuffed snorlax in mini gimp pants and a huge bead necklace.

given to me by my lovely boy on the first day we met.

married, getting rich, getting happy.... :p

yeah. i would have made my parents a little more affectionate towards me, so i wasn't so uncomfortable with affection. when my best mate hugs me and i freeze up, i feel bad...

write a book. and no. but give me 5 years and i'll show you :D
  • Options
    I don't treasure possessions. Although... I will really love my guitar when I replace some parts of it .... wow it's gonna be my baby. But my most treasured 'thing' is my cat.

Hopefully either in England as a politician, or in Spain or America as a forensic pathology. Happy, and not single.

More affection... and not been encouraged to be the weird kid... And not had religion forced onto me from a very young age, because it scares the crap out of me, still, 15 years on. I also have a hard time with emotions from being told not to cry, and not to get angry, and not being 'loved' as much as I think I could have been.

I want to change someones life. For the better. I want to change the way people see certain things. I want to make an impact on somebodys life.... Im working on it.