Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ATI Radeon card

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey i just got a ATI radeon 7200 (i think) off a mate but there was no driver disk i put it in and windows xp sed it had installed but there was no display driver shown so i put my old card back in and the other dayu i thought i would try and put the ATI card back in this time i put it in and i got no display at all .....im stuck for ideas now , anyone have any suggestions?

pleeeeez
Rossco :D

Comments

• Options
    Boot up in safe mode. Download driver, reinstall.
  • Options
    would do that but my keyboard and mouse are usb and the usb dont kick in till after the post screen :S ............oh well i guess i'll have to go find an old keyboard

ps. how u boot in safe mode with win xp?
  • Options
    Originally posted by rossco
    would do that but my keyboard and mouse are usb and the usb dont kick in till after the post screen :S ............oh well i guess i'll have to go find an old keyboard

I don't know....
  • Options

If it crashes the first time you boot and you click the restart button on your case, it should give you the option to start in safe mode.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy

If it crashes the first time you boot and you click the restart button on your case, it should give you the option to start in safe mode.

thanks lil kazzy u m\y of saved my life......ps/ maybe not but im drunk so i'll just say u did :S

ok ready for slaggings the morro

• Options

thanks lil kazzy u m\y of saved my life......ps/ maybe not but im drunk so i'll just say u did :S

ok ready for slaggings the morro

lol.
  • Options
    Best place I found for drivers is.

www.driverguide.com

User: driver
    Pass: all

Save you getting spammed to hell when you sign up.