Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do you ever?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you ever sit staring at this screen and someone will say sommat that makes you laugh, then someone who is in the same room as you says "what the hell you laughing at" :lol:

Well that happens to me all the time, I sit here laughing at some of you and people look at me and think im stupid :eek:

just thought youd like that useless bit of information :D

Comments

• Options
    Re: Do you ever?
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Do you ever sit staring at this screen and someone will say sommat that makes you laugh, then someone who is in the same room as you says "what the hell you laughing at" :lol:

Well that happens to me all the time, I sit here laughing at some of you and people look at me and think im stupid :eek:

just thought youd like that useless bit of information :D

Nope.
    Cos the others are in different rooms :p
  • Options
    Yup, I do that all the time, but the people around me are kinda used to it now.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Do you ever?
    Originally posted by bad seed

Nope.
    Cos the others are in different rooms :p

but do you sit there laughing??? like really laughing ?
    Cos im curious as to wether everyone else does it.......or wether theres sommat wrong with me :lol:
  • Options
    yep.
  • Options
    only if im in a cyber cafe or a library
  • Options
    I have..and can I say I am feeling horny, and excited. And I don't know why. Oh yeah I do..SMIRNOFF AND RIBENA YAAAAAY! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
  • Options
    I tend to giggle and occassionally laugh, but there's hardly anyone near by to hear me, and if they do they're too ignorant to care TBH ;)
  • Options
    I can laugh at really loud and hard, if something is really funny. No one can hear me because I am in my room, but sometimes my mum does just here me, she knocks on my door and asks if I am ok!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Klever
    I can laugh at really loud and hard, if something is really funny. No one can hear me because I am in my room, but sometimes my mum does just here me, she knocks on my door and asks if I am ok!

and you reply "nah its ok im just laughing at me screen" lmao
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

and you reply "nah its ok im just laughing at me screen" lmao

It's more I shout through my door that I am ok, and she walks away.
    More recently it has been peeps like you in IRC making me laugh hard, or chatting to some of TheSiters in MSN messenger
  • Options
    Once when I was sat in my lesson at college I was looking at thesite and there was always something to make me giggle but I had to hold it in or laugh really discreatly cos there was people sat next to me and I was supposed to be working!!
  • Options
    Yes, this happens to me all of the time. My boyfriend asjks me what is funny but I can never really explain because you'd have to read it and know your personalities to know why I am laughing!

I tried once and he wasn't impressed - he just thought I was quite quite mad! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Yes, this happens to me all of the time. My boyfriend asjks me what is funny but I can never really explain because you'd have to read it and know your personalities to know why I am laughing!

I tried once and he wasn't impressed - he just thought I was quite quite mad! :crazyeyes

Same happens to me, never sounds as funny when you readit out, or he doesn't know then so it doesnt sound funny to him.:confused:
  • Options
    lol all the time and i get mum and the rest of the family askin wtf i am lafin at!!!