Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

telling him

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
on saturday night i finally got off with my man (yay!) and as it was at a party where we were both stayin over we spent the nite layed together. as the kissing got heavier hsi hands started to wander...turned me on hugley...which is something no one has done since my ex and we broke up a year and half ago.
i was texting my man last nite i sent him a message along the lines of 'come round entertain me, dont care wat u wearin but as small as poss pls 2 make wat u made me wana do sat nite easier' and he didnt reply so i sent another apologising adn saying i hoped he wasnt uncomfortable and he then replied with a message along the lines of 'no didnt make me uncomfortable and if thats wat u wana do i have no complaints ;)'
but now i have to tell him im a virgin! i cant just not tell him, and i dont know how to tell him! i cant exactly just drop it into conversation! he will assume (as everyone else does) that i have had sex because i was with me ex for 15 months, we did alot of stuff but not ever sex.
so any advice on how to tell him would b greatly apreciated
:heart:

Comments

• Options
    Re: telling him

Be honest!!

Start by just chatting about arb shit and then somehow bring sex into the conversation!

I told my b/f by asking about his history and when he asked me about mine, i said that i did not have a history! He was thrilled - men love virgins - they get to "break the seal" !

And if he is 'funny' about you being a virgin then he is not worth it!!!

Your first time should be special, with someone special, and something that you will remember for the rest of your life!!:)
  • Options
    Yes, I think you should ask him about his first time and then he will ask you about yours and you can just tell him then and there. I reckon he will be thrilled!
  • Options
    Don't worry about it, I'm sure he wont mind, if he wants to be with you then surely he's not going to let that get in his way, he will probably be glad to know that you havn't been with other guys like that!
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    he will probably be glad to know that you havn't been with other guys like that!

Gotta agree with that. I don't like going into my history or my gf's history much because I don't like the thought of her with other blokes.
  • Options
    I would not worry about it because there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin. Indeed, it suggests maturity, for you are willing to wait until that special person comes along, and it might suggest shyness, which is equally fine. (I like shy women.)

It is very unlikely that he will not be happy with it. But if he is not, consider whether, based on his lack of understanding and support, he really is the right one.

I would just tell him. After all, it really is not that important.
  • Options
    thanx guys!
    i dont think he will have a problem with it, just i think he needs to know before anything else happens...dont really want to drop it on him at the last minute!
    im going on holiday 2moro but when i get back i will try to stear (sp?) conversation around to it :)
    thank u! :heart:
  • Options
    i know this is probly well out of context but..

how pissed off will her ex be! :lol:
  • Options
    lol my ex?!
    why?
  • Options
    I think that he will be pissed cause you were with him for 15 months and never did anything - and now you have just met a guy and you are ready to jump in bed with him:)
  • Options
    Errr...... Whats the big deal?

You have to start somewhere

Go! Go! Go!
  • Options
    lol hes a twat neways so i hope he will be pissed! lol

its not a big deal but will feel much more comfortable to tell him before hand than at the last moment