Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

would you rather..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
as i sit pondering in my i.t lesson
A. why the fuck did i choose information bloody technology for a-level
B. would it better to be liked/loved more or love/like them more??

such a mystery so i thought i'd gain some more opinions on it.
cus noone likes the fact you like someone more, but also how crap would you feel knowin you don't like them as much.

everyone knows when you die and go to heaven, you can look at charts and graphs about points of your life (its true).so you can find out then

also, how common is it to have a couple who are on straight evens, 50/50? jus looks like i'll have to wait till i go heaven and look at all the cool charts, aaahhhh yeaaaah :D

i really hope everyone understands what i'm ruddy going on about.

Comments

• Options
    Re: would you rather..
    Originally posted by molo
    everyone knows when you die and go to heaven, you can look at charts and graphs about points of your life (its true).so you can find out then
    i really hope everyone understands what i'm ruddy going on about.

:confused:

Firstly, everybody does not know that when you die you go to heaven!!

And I don't have a bloody clue what you're on about m'dear! Are you drunk or high on your love of IT?!
  • Options
    I've only had one incident where I had more feelings for him than he did for me. The rest, except for currently, have been where I was uninterested and he was a little too into me.

I would love to have one where we are just as involved with our relationship, but who knows if that'll ever happen.

Most times, I think I like my boyfriend more than he does me, but he has caught me by surprise lately by saying things which make me think that he has more feelings for me than he would like to admit. I guess I have that kind of effect on men. And I've finally found one where I can easily return the affection. WOOHOO!