Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Advice needed again!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello every1,

I posted a message on this site last Thurs about this girl i met, and how she was acting rather oddly.

Neway, I took her on a date last Thurs, which went well I thought, although we didnt pull.

Neway, she sent me a text last friday asking me were she thinks we r heading. She said she didnt want just a pull or mess about, cos she'd had enuf of all that with other boys. So I text her bak telling how much I like her looks and personality.

She text bak saying that was gud, and that she was glad i knew she wasnt some fool! She also said she didnt like 2 rush things, but wanted2 keep seeing me, so we cud c where it goes.

So, I asked her if she wanted 2 go 2 the cinema this sunday, and she said yeh. But now, she said she cant cos shes babysitting, but suggested next Sat instead.

The thing is, I just dont know how 2 take her or the situation?

Has nebody, boys and girls got ne advice at all?

Thanx

Comments

• Options
    i think i speak for everyone when i say:

what on earth are you askin
    what is the problem?

and before anyone says i'm bein nasty, i'm not

on a lighter note, like at my sig. i am bloody wicked:D
  • Options
    I have to agree - what is the problem here?

She wants to go out with you and you've set a date and place! It isn't her fault she has been roped into babysitting at the last moment!

Don't worry about it. Chill and look forward to the date. :)
  • Options
    Thanx, but im not worried about the date thing.

Wot Im worried about is her odd texts and comments and the fact that she's shown no interest in pulling me yet.
  • Options
    right the no - pullin thing is obvious,

she clearly stated she didn't jus want a pull. she is simply making sure you are interested in more than that.

and if thats not why, god save the world.