Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

confusion!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Before i went out with the guy im with now, i fancied someone else, lets call him 'Bob' for now.... Anyway, i told 'Bob' how i felt, n he basically said he wasnt interested at that time...so i left it at that, and went out with who im with now....This was before xmas by the way. Anyway today, 'Bob' was flirting loads with me, and all mates agree that he was... And apparently i was flirting back, though i didnt think i was. 'Bob' knows i have a boyf. And a mate of both me n 'Bob' said that 'Bob' fancied me... Tho that mate has been known to make things up....so dunno if i should believe that or not...
I dunno what to do... Any help/advice would be appreciated... thanx! I dont wana break up with the guy im with now, cos i really do like him a lot!! but i know i have some kinda feelings for 'Bob'.....
A v :confused: baby bear who would appreciate any advice from anyone
p.s. if u know me, dont tell some certain ppl....
:angel:

Comments

• Options
    ooooooooooh he soooooo was!!!
    but...I wouldn't trust him babe.
    also, if your thinking of other guys quite seriously....then maybe you should think about your present relationship....i know he's fara way and such....but is there soemthing wrong with it?
    cos this could be a sign. do what ever makes you happy./
  • Options
    Would probably be a good idea to tell "Bob" to piss off. From what you say, it seems that he is on more of a power trip, i.e. taking you from your boyfriend, just to prove how good he is, rather than actually giving a shit about your feelings. I may be wrong, but have seen examples of this SO many times and it just gets more & more irritating.

At the end of the day, if you are happy with your current boyfriend, then there is no need to dump him to go off with someone else, but it is entirely up to you.

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Podgepig
    Would probably be a good idea to tell "Bob" to piss off. From what you say, it seems that he is on more of a power trip, i.e. taking you from your boyfriend, just to prove how good he is, rather than actually giving a shit about your feelings. I may be wrong, but have seen examples of this SO many times and it just gets more & more irritating.

At the end of the day, if you are happy with your current boyfriend, then there is no need to dump him to go off with someone else, but it is entirely up to you.

Hope this helps :)
    hmm.....I'm not sure if 'bob' knows she has a bf? does he? hmm not sure. anyway hes not the kinda guy who would go on a powertrip in my opinion.
  • Options
    I'm a little confused! So how long have you been with your current boyfriend and what would it do to him if you should break up? I think this Bob chappie might be jealous. He probably honestly thinks to himself 'I fancy her' but when he has you the games up and he might lose interest quickly and decide to dump you because, when you're jealous you can do and think the craziest of things but when it comes to the crunch he's probably just feeling like all the attention and feelings you had for him are now being focused on someone else and into your current relationship and he's feeling like he's hasn't got that person he was so sure he could fall back on should he want someone. Maybe you should keep the relationship with your current boyfriend, after all how would you feel if you were to ever find out your boyfriend was contemplating dumping you to go out with someone he fancied before but who wasn't interested at the time. I know I'd be hurt if it were me, especially if those feelings are coming back and I'm involved with someone who actually wants someone else. I think you should either dump your current and go ahead with his other guy, or dump him because you're not be totally honest and cannot be commiting that greatly to this guy if you want someone else, or you give this relationship a shot and work hard on it to show Bob that you're involved and if he says jump, you're not going to.
    Love Bubzy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:p
  • Options
    If you really love ur boyf, then you wont want anyone else. But if you do have feelings for another bloke you need to choose one or the other, or it's not fair on your boyfriend.
  • Options
    Thanx everyone! *hugs* Im gonna stay with my guy cos i really do like him, and he means a lot to me. Id be devastated if i lost him, so 'Bob' can go take a flying leap, or a long walk off a short pier!! I think he knows i have a bf, but not sure, if i see him later ill talk about my guy in front of him, that should give him the message
    :angel: