Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whats the best thing the opposite sex does?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heya all,
Another boring day and i was just wondering, whats the best thing the opposite sex does? in your opinion of course! :D
By this, i mean, ya know, ur guy might play with your hair just right, or guys, ur girl might know just what to say and when to say it...
Personally, i like how they play with my hair and when their eyes sparkle when they laugh! (cheesy huh?!) :p
If that all makes sense to everyone...whats the best thing?!

-Lady T x

Comments

• Options
    When a guy you really like touches your face and lips gently and looks lovingly into your eyes and hugs you tightly :) Oh and i love it when shy guys look down with puppy dog eyes ;)
  • Options
    Hmmmm…… The way she kicks me when I’m down!:p

No I like how she always has something funny or smart to say. Even if I don’t agree with it.
  • Options
    Hey Lady T in reply to you

umm lets see, id have to say, the way they smile, sometimes all they have to do is smile and it can make the worst day feel like the best day iv eva had, and umm the way she smells is another gooden, if u hug her and as u breathe u notice how good she smells u feel like ur dreaming, ummmmmm. lol i think im prob just being stupid now lol.
    ne ways im off

"BeZ"

PS. Get Linkin Parks New Album Meteora CLASS !!!
  • Options
    hmm there's a very sexy guy who sits near me at work, and i just love it when he kinda strokes his stubble - i just love the noise it makes.....yum
  • Options
    The way the hug you-
    And suddenly just turn dirty suck you of and take it up the shitter!

Sorry for vulgarity having a really bad day!
  • Options
    when you hug them and they are really tender and you can smell them and they sigh and you just feel so... good? theres no word, it's kinda like pride i guess the feeling is, but more personal. very hard to describe...
  • Options
    shyboy, i just read your sig, you love her still? what happend????????????
  • Options
    sorry hun, i just read your other post.
    awwwwwwwww *hugs loads and loads and loads*
  • Options
    EVERYTHING! the way they play with your hair the way they hug you the way they like to protect you and look out for you the way they walk the way they talk the way they look at you with gorgous eyes yummmmmmmmmy!!!!
  • Options
    being who she is and bein mine :):):):):)
  • Options
    smile at me and say, hi amanda :)

... but it doesn't happen that often...
  • Options
    Hmm...with my fella, it's the way when his arms are round wme all other cares in the world go out the window, the look in his eyes, that little smile he can't help but give me whenever we look up at each other, the little gentla kisses that show he cares, waking up in his arms, feeling his body against mine, the way he rotects me and looks after me, all the times he makes me laugh...hmmm could go on but I won't broe you all

*Appologises for having just got back from a perfect day doing all those things with her fella...:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    *Appologises for having just got back from a perfect day doing all those things with her fella...:D
    Same here, but he's gone home for 12 days now :(
  • Options
    Definitely the ping pong ball trick.
  • Options
    i love it when they go to work and leve you the house to yourself

*cynical*
  • Options
    I love it when my boyfriend looks deep into my eyes, puts my hair behind me ears and kisses me ever so softly. sigh....
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe

Don't know when i'm seeing Asa again but it will be sometime this week. I hope. He should be off work on Friday, but they're down on staff so he might have to work instead. But then again since I'm out of work I'll prob pop into the shop he works in and say hi, just not quite the same.
  • Options
    The one thing my boyfriend seems able to do really well is..................................

Get piss all over the seat and forget to wipe it off...

He's world champion at it!!
  • Options
    yup yup, the way he tucks that little bastard bit of hair that always falls into my eyes behind my ear then looks up and me and kisses me.....
    the way he falls asleep on the sofa with his arms round me
    the way when i say my feet hurt he gives me a piggy back
    ahhh the list goes on:D :D
  • Options
    i love it when vik gets embarrassed and goes all red and has a little smile and sorta tucks her head in her neck.I love it when she just does alot just to see me for 2 minutes like she did today.(i like to feel wanted and loved) or when i wink at her and she blows me a kiss in the middle of class.........the list goes on.......
  • Options
    My boyfriend usually wakes up before me in the morning and he'll just kiss me on the cheek, wrap his arms around me, and say "Awww, we never cuddle anymore" in a sweet little boy voice.

And along with TheShyBoy's post...he leaves his scent on 'his' pillow at my apartment...when he's not around and I miss him, I take a little whiff. I know, VERY corny, but hey, that's me. :D
  • Options
    I like the little things how a beautiful and long smile, a lovely hug and everything i make with her !! :D

;):):p:D :cool:
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe

I can beat that :p mine's not home til Easter :(

Anyway hmm what to guys do... I think when you've got an arrogant guy, it's really sweet when they suddenly let down all their barriers and become humble and affectionate and gentle, like they spend all day trying to look hard and then come home to you and suddenly you catch them off-guard being really sweet :)