Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need some advice please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a problem. I see a guy every saturday because we work near each other and he's always really friendly. I was working during the week at one point with some colleagues and he came in. I served him and after he had gone one of my colleagues asked me what was going on between us two. I told her nothing because he wasn't interested and she told me he definately was. Throughout that week people kept saying things about us when we talked. I was due to be off for two weeks so I decided I might as well ask him if he was seeing anyone there and then because if he was then I had two weeks to get over my embarassment. So I asked him and he said "Yeah I am, sorry." See thats what gets me. That he said sorry. So I was off work for two weeks but didn't get over my embarassment and avoid him when he comes into the shop. I can't look him in the eye or speak to him because my stomach is literally doing back flips which isn't good. When he does come in and go out my colleagues tell me he keeps looking at me as if he wants to say something but doesn't know how to. I'm reluctant to believe this because of what happened last time they told me something and I believed them. I need to sort it out because I feel so harsh for not speaking to him or even looking at him. I'm off for another two weeks so if anyones got any ideas how I can figure something out for when I go back to work I would greatly appreciate it as I want to speak to him but can't.:confused: :nervous:

Comments

• Options
    Dont run away when he comes in, if u run away then he wont have a chance to say anything to u will he?? think u muppet!! :p When he comes in just smile at him, and give him the chance to say somet if he wants to, if he doesnt then its his loss!! :angel: when he said sorry for being with someone he may have realised that it took a lot for u to ask him if he was with anyone and felt sorry for u, he also may have realised what he was missing out on!
  • Options
    I don't think you should be embarrassed to talk to him or catch his eye, but I do think you should end your hopes of being with him, at least for the time being.

Respect that he is in a relationship. He may be looking at you because he wants to talk, he may find you attractive but at the end of the day he is with someone else.