Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What's It Like?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been reading people's thoughts on virginity, but there's one question still burning away...

What was it like for the first time?

I'm a virgin at 17, and i'm no rush whatsoever to have sex.... I'm just worried as to what it would be like when I finally do?
I know everyone is different, but does it hurt? and are you aware of how your body looks to your partner or anything? You see, thats THE thing I'm worried about... Gettin naked with someone...

So whats the real story?!

Blessed Be x

Comments

• Options
    Re: What's It Like?
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon

I'm a virgin at 17, and i'm no rush whatsoever to have sex

I admire your mature nature in not rushing into sex but rather waiting for that special person to arrive. Alas, I just wish that I had waited instead of having sex with that awful woman. But then 'yesterday is history,' so it does not really matter.

My first time was frustratingly poor, for I could not enter my penis into her vagina. This was not aided by her sheer lack of knowledge and her complete unwillingness to assist, despite sex being a two-way thing.
  • Options
    Hi there.

When you first get naked with someone it is a bit scary at first but it soon goes, I was nervous to strip off but I was with a girl who knew it was my first time and she understood how I felt so I was much more at ease. It's best to lose your virginity with someone who cares about you.

It doesn't have to hurt on your first time but it can, to minimise it you can have lots of foreplay beforehand, which should relax you and make you wet inside. Which should help it not hurt.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    Getting naked for both individuals is worrying, you just have to take your time and wait until you are ready

My first time was rubbish, drunk and numb. From a boys point of view. The first time you see a bird naked is great tho:D

You can’t describe her as being ugly, you are kinda taken back by the moment, I remember having a warm feeling in my inside *probably brought on by the alcohol*:p Just looking at her up and down *I was 16 at the time* She was a little bit older

I doubt you could think anything bad of the girl at all (unless she happened to be really enormously fat, like beached whale) then it might bring you back to earth.

But I was just happy to be seeing this fit girl naked, and I was able to just walk up to her and touch her!:naughty:

Was a right buzz!
  • Options
    what do u mean? is the girl supposed to help the guy enter her?!
  • Options

Yes. Blokes need a woman to help with everything :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Yes. Blokes need a woman to help with everything :D

LOL. Well, it's always best to ask women for their help because, well, they will feel important. :p
  • Options

She can help, sometimes it’s more sexier from a blokes point of view (and if we are feeling lazy) for her to guide it into the Love hole!:naughty:

It makes you think that she wants it more, and plus it kinda cool:D .

Lets see if she needs a map for that eh!! :p

Stop worrying tho, there aren’t any rules that the girls or boys are meant to follow by, Just do what feels best for you. :)
  • Options
    It is probably quite easy, during first-time sex, for the male to be unsuccessful in penetrating the female. So if that woman can help, why should she not?
  • Options
    my first time was good because it was with someone who i really cared about and who really cared about me.
    We were pretty useless to start with and it took a while to get it sorted (we were both virgins), but it didn't matter because we were learning together. It hurt a little bit but not enough to make it a bad experience.
    So long as you're with someone you trust it should all be fine. :)
  • Options
    My first time was also good because we both agreed to it and wanted to do it, and it was with someone I loved. It was nice physically but even better emotionally. It felt different to how I'd expected, but in a way I cant explain. The nakedness thing wasnt an issue with us because we'd seen each other naked before, as we'd already done everything but.
    I think thats the best way to have first time sex, get to know what turns each other on before you go all the way.
    Good luck when it does happen!
  • Options
    I nearly always help him in, more of a turn on I think, feeling it going in, and the bloke would probably be glad of the help.
  • Options
    my b/f at the time had a 'on sweet' shower in his room. i really pongged so i started to have a wash. but he ended up joining me. and things went on from there. :naughty:

still was crappy tho could feel him at all!
  • Options
    um zella... its "en suite" no "on sweet" lol
  • Options
    i know that but i just cant spell it so its better for me to put somthing i know youall wil understand rather than jiberish
  • Options
    I'm a virgin at 17

You?? 17?? I think not....Your birthdays after mine!!!

But I shall answer the question. My first time was a mistake. There wasnt even nakedness. However, after that I waited until I was with someone I loved and trusted, then at first it was a bit nerve wracking. But nakedness gets less of a problem. Also, soft lighting helps. That way, enough can be seen to be sexy, but not enough to make you feel lit up, and exposed.
    It gets better each time, and sometimes the guys do need a little help. But what are us girlies here for?? :p
  • Options
    Well, penises aren't heat seeking missiles. It may be better if you do guide him, otherwise he could be poking away all over the place while trying to enter you. It's only in the movies that everything just works without the usual fumbling about. :) Actually, having said that, once you're used to someone, you can sort of get it right most of the time as long as you don't rush. :)
    Anyway, it's a lovely feeling when a girl's fingers tickle their way along your cock, pull, then guide you inside her lovely warmth and wetness. :naughty: Damnit! Just thinking about that has given me a stiffy! :eek: :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    on the 'help with entering' thing, it all depends on whether you have an enormous twat or not... i need help when in positions other than missionary, it's not exactly a huge hole, in fact, it's rather small, i'm sure she'd prefer to give me a little help rather than have me accidentally poke her up the arse with it :D especially because sometimes i can't see the hole due to positioning
  • Options
    Oops, I don't bother to guide him at all! Lazy me! Well, he gets it right by himself though.

My first time was only about a month ago. It was with my boyfriend and we'd been naked together before so I wasn't nervous or self-conscious, and it was fine :) it hurt like hell at first but then it was great, so exciting! Not perfect, but hey, practice makes perfect ;)
  • Options
    Re: What's It Like?
    I've been reading people's thoughts on virginity, but there's one question still burning away...

What was it like for the first time?

I'm a virgin at 17, and i'm no rush whatsoever to have sex.... I'm just worried as to what it would be like when I finally do?
    I know everyone is different, but does it hurt? and are you aware of how your body looks to your partner or anything? You see, thats THE thing I'm worried about... Gettin naked with someone...

So whats the real story?!

Blessed Be x

I don't see why people want to wait for someone special before they have sex. You should experiment when you're young because it's the only time you can really do what you want.

About getting naked.... Nobody looks perfect when they're naked, don't be worried about it. A guy wouldn't be with you if he didn't find you attractive so don't go getting stressed about it :)

It's meant to be fun. That's the bottom line.