Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

should i go for it and end things?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there all! Ive been going out with a guy for quite some time now and its been stressing me out quite a lot lately. The first month was good fun, but i think its gone down hill. I dont think we are right for eachother really. I feel i dont have enough in common with him and there isnt a spark. I think i may have been trying to change a bit to fit in with him, which isnt good! Well i know the answer i guess but need some input from others i think :) :crazyeyes :eek2:

Comments

• Options
    The answer is to let him get on with his life and you get on with yours. There's no point in being in a relationship that you're not happy with, and the chances are if you stay with him then these feeling will just get worse.
  • Options
    Thats good advice, you gotta make urself happy, n if u aint happy with him in ur life, then u gotta replace him with someone who will make u happy
  • Options
    Thankyou for the replies! Its made me feel more confident about going ahead with it. Not sure when i will do it though...been putting it off too long already though.