Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Waaaaaa

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend in the army has just been called up :crying:

Comments

• Options
    *huggles*

That can't be very nice at all :( When is he going? Just give him the support he will need. Hope it's ok hun :)
  • Options
    They don't know for sure :( I can't believe it. Already I miss him even though he comes home every weekend. I don't know what to say to him. I have told him that I love him very much & I'll wait for him, he hasn't replied yet though.
  • Options
    Hope its all ok, must be horrible for both of you :( Sorry I'm not much help either!
  • Options
    Thanks xxxxx

Thanks xxxxx
  • Options
    Sorry about that! Try not to stress too much :) *hugs*
  • Options
    At least i dont have that problem yet... *hugs* my guy's still training n i hope he wont be called up at all... uve just gotta be strong and be there for him when he phones or whatever, apparently a letter from me is the highlight of my guys day...maybe write to him too
    :angel:
  • Options
    Thanks Cute_Baby_Bear :) I just don't know what to say to him! His mum invited me round to her house tonight so then we can both cry together but I just want to be with him :( I've got my GCSE's soon & already Im down! *crys :crying: *
  • Options
    Just tell him that u love him, its the simplest thing to say! It;s gonna be hard for u, but dont let it stop u working for ur GCSE's cos he wouldnt want u to flunk them because of him. If he loves u then he'll want u to do ur best in them.
    I write my guy letters full of random things, ie funny things that have happened to me during the day, whats been going on in life outside the army camp and just litle things like that, he says it makes a nice change reading my letters to letters full of crap.
  • Options
    I always write to him anyway just talking about shit but this time I wouldn't be able to continue telling him silly things about school because knowing that he isn't going to be around makes it harder! He knows that I love him & I'd do anything to make him happy but I feel like now especially that it isn't enough.
  • Options
    Just cos he aint gonna be around, dont mean he dont wana hear about whats been happening in ur life, infact he's probably more likely to wana hear about it, cos it will make him feel like he still knows everything thats going on in ur life...it'll make him feel like he's still with u, tell him of things u can do together when he gets back, never say 'if' he gets back, alsways say 'when' it'll make him feel wanted n loved n missed, n if u say 'if' it's like u aint expecting him to com back, which im sure he will *hugs*