Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Turnaround...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys.

Just wanted to update you of my sorry story love life :D

The man who hurt me so much now wants me back properely! He has sworn he is very sorry, says he loves me. Felt pressured by everything and felt we moved to fast and now claims my son isn't a problem as he's had time to think...Hmmm... Anyway he wants to make it up to me and is begging for me back! I've told him I now need to think as he hurt me so much.

What do lot think?

Comments

• Options
    Say you'll take him back if he goes down on you for an hour.

Then tell him No anyway.

From what I have read of it you wasn't really that happy anyway but could nto admit it to yourself.
  • Options
    Run away.

Run far far away!

He's screwing you about hon & you know that the next time you hit even a tiny rough patch, the issue of your son is going to come up again.
    Read through your old posts before you make a decision - remind yourself of how he made you feel.
  • Options
    I know I know. It still doesn't feel right now. But I want him. It's so hard.
  • Options
    Why do you want him?
  • Options
    I don't know. I miss him and love him. He says he wants to make an effort with Brandon and is trying really hard with me. I just don't think I can trust him now..
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheMistress
    I don't know. I just don't think I can trust him now..

That says it all hon
  • Options
    I don't know. I miss him and love him. He says he wants to make an effort with Brandon and is trying really hard with me. I just don't think I can trust him now..

The trust has being broken is hard to rebuild right-
    I think you could be better of without him-

But it sounds like you really want him and in the end might just take him back anyway. Let him spend a day with Brandon on his own- and him babysit him for one night totally alone.

What exactly do you not trust him on?
  • Options
    I don't trust what he says and feels. Not sexually. I'm quite positive that he hasn't slept with anyone else but he flirts with women ALL the time. He tells me Brandon is a problem, then changes his mind. Tells me he loves me then changes his mind. He just doesn't know what he wants!! When he's with me though it feels so right. He has invited me to loads of different things and wants me in his future.

He has babysat for my son on lots of occasions. He played frisby with him yesterday and bought him an ice-cream but he's not a very natural child lover!
  • Options
    you know if he's hurt you that much in the past that you're doubting whether you want to be with him then maybe it's not such a good idea to get back together with him. there is a child involved too and its likely that they're gonna get hurt again if another 'mistake' ensues and you end up splitting up again. there are tons of really nice men out there that are probably dying to meet someone like you so go out and find one of them instead :) good luck whatever you decide
    The Silly String xx
  • Options
    He sounds a bit messed up to me and like he has caused you a lot of trouble. I think you should try and move on from him. Im sure you will meet someone new who deserves you :)
  • Options
    Ok guys I told him today that we are no more and we never will be. I'm upset but it feels right. He doesn't love me so why should I stay with someone who can't give me the love and respect I believe I deserve? He is a selfish, pathetic little boy in a mans body.
  • Options
    *claps hands*

Way to go:D
  • Options
    Ok guys I told him today that we are no more and we never will be. I'm upset but it feels right. He doesn't love me so why should I stay with someone who can't give me the love and respect I believe I deserve? He is a selfish, pathetic little boy in a mans body.

Well done I know its hard to do!
    I trust someone like yourself will have no problem finding someone else! Good luck! XX