Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My sister

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is evil

Ok, a couple of you will know I haven't seen Laura for 3 weeks. She was meant to come round yesterday but couldn't so she came along today. My sister - the bitch - spoke to her for the first 40 minutes. By the way Laura could only stay for 1 and a 1/2 hours. So I got Laura away from my sister. THEN my sister came into my room. so spent the rest of the time moping into my pillow as Laura sat on the bed petting me with my sister jumping around my room and talking.

I told her to go away. She wouldnt. So then I choked her. She started crying. Then the bitch came back 15 minutes later. So it was a relief, that after so long not spending time with Laura, in a time when I need her more than most, that I could spend time with her. My sister had her best friends round yesterday. And is going out tommorow. I haven't had anyone round for 3 weeks. I don't want anyone round I need some attention from Laura. So she has an oppurtunity and my sister fucking steals it.

I hate her so much I don't want her in my life and right now I feel so much worse I was excited about today. Imagine, any alone time you have with your girlfriend or boyfriend, and it is stolen by a family member.

And I can't be fucking bothered to put things in perpective with Iraq I need to be self centered at the moment otherwise... I don't want to say

Comments

• Options
    Re: My sister
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Imagine, any alone time you have with your girlfriend or boyfriend, and it is stolen by a family member.

If my brother's home when my boyf comes down to visit then he sometimes tends to hang around us a bit, mainly cos he's bored and gets on with my boyf aswell. But I solve it my just asking him to go away for a bit! I'm sure if you explain to her that you wanna be on your own with your girlf for a bit she'll leave you to it. How old is she?
  • Options
    My Niece

Hiya . . . my lil sister is exactly the same!! Aaaargh! Whenever my bfriend comes round she shows off, plays up & does my head in! He thinks she's cute thou! Hmmmm (obviously takes after me in the looks department Lol :p ) Even though me & my bfriend have been together 10months she still continues to do it! But I still love her to bits & I'd hate for her not to be around! I was going to suggest talking to her but because my sister (Nicola) is only 7 it doesn't make much sense to her!! But if she's older than that then talk to her!!

* remembers she was a little sister once * Awwww :)

You could always try going out instead of stayin around in the house?!

Hope it goes ok xxxx
  • Options
    my sister is 12.

see she came in my room, i told ehr to go away, she said "errrrr, no its ok" and then she was messing around so i sort of got her in a really strong chokehold and when i let her go (her face turned purple) she burst out crying. Then she came back 5 minutes later. It's worse though because I have no friends to fill my time with. Call me sad or whatever you will but thats the truth...
  • Options
    aw! you poor thing! that would really annoy me! could you not go for a walk ot sumthing? try talkin to your sister when shes on her own and not showin off infront of your g/f or anyone else!

best of luck darlin! xx
  • Options
    Re: My sister

I told her to go away. She wouldnt. So then I choked her. She started crying.

You are fucking sick.
  • Options
    Hmm i do agree, choking her does seem to be a tad extreme.
  • Options
    my sister is 12.

see she came in my room, i told ehr to go away, she said "errrrr, no its ok" and then she was messing around so i sort of got her in a really strong chokehold and when i let her go (her face turned purple) she burst out crying. Then she came back 5 minutes later. It's worse though because I have no friends to fill my time with. Call me sad or whatever you will but thats the truth...

If you don't want her coming into your room, then try shutting your door which might give her the hint, or talk to her about it. Or, (assuming being in your room isn't for a particular reason :naughty: ) go out somewhere
  • Options
    I'd just go for it right there and then

Start touching your gf, it make your sis run a mile!:p

*I don't have a sister*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    I'd just go for it right there and then

Start touching your gf, it make your sis run a mile!:p

*I don't have a sister*

It shows.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay

It shows.
    Hey, it would work!!

The end justifies the means
  • Options
    Re: Re: My sister
    Originally posted by Deeeeb

You are fucking sick.

Deeeb, as much as I adore you, I have to tell you... DUH!
  • Options
    I can see how it would annoy you but getting into a physical fight isn't gonna solve anything. Remember, she's only wee so isn't gonna understand that you want privacy. I used to do the exact same thing to my big sis when i was younger. :rolleyes:

Cos she's so young I doubt having a word with her is gonna help much. Maybe if you spoke to your parents about it they could have a word with her or make sure that she keeps out of your way when your girlfriend is round.

I feel soryy for you tho cos I know what it's like when I've not seen my boyfriend for ages and something gets in the way. Drives me mad! :mad:
  • Options
    At the end of the day brothers and sisters will always be out to get one another by causing irritation its the way of the world.
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    At the end of the day brothers and sisters will always be out to get one another by causing irritation its the way of the world.

Amen.
  • Options

Amen.

Her reply doesn't mean that it's ok to choke your sister.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper

Her reply doesn't mean that it's ok to choke your sister.

i know i didnt mean to actually hurt her i mean i play around with my mates at school dong it i didnt realise...

i apoligised and feel bad about it now but sometimes... i dont know sometimes i lose control.
  • Options
    my brother used to do things like that to me all the time, and he used to really hurt me...but i survived...i was a little bitch of a sister too :lol:
  • Options
    Your just giving people more and more ammo...

Jesus christ.
  • Options
    Ok, your sister is only 12 years old and thus a little girl. YOu should not be physically attacking anyone who is that much younger and that much weaker than you. I am surprised that Laura didn't have something to say about that kind of behaviour.

Could your parents not have helped?

Could you not have physically removed your sister from your bedroom?

Little sisters are always going to be like this and you have to learn to control your temper. Put something infront og your door to stop her coming in. You could also ask Laura to tell her to go away, embarrassing her may have a better effect that choking her.
  • Options
    I think you was completely out of order choking your sister, shes 12 ffs, they are there to be annoying, id start to wonder why you havent seen laura for 3 weeks? You do talk about her alot, and i think your getting quite obsessed.