Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Domination

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was just talking about this, and I was wondering how many of you do it / like it.

I don't know why but whenever my girlfriend hits me / slaps me / restrains me I get really turned on. The only thing is my girlfriend is not the physical tpe and very uncontrollable. If I want her to slap me she won't :crying:

Ah it's great. If anyone says I'm weird remember I have a concussion at the moment :D - I :love: rugby

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    domination is good. i really like being dominated but its also good to be dominant. its fun and adds an extra bit of spice to ur sex life!
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    domination is good. i really like being dominated but its also good to be dominant. its fun and adds an extra bit of spice to ur sex life!

Say my name Bitch! :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

make me!! :p
  • Options
    Depends what kind of Domination it is, Physical domination could be kinda kinky, Sexual Domination might be fun as well. I think manipulation (used nicely) in Sexual Domination could be good:naughty:

I think it’s only right and fair that both persons play the dominating part in the bedroom every now and then, in a relationship!

No fun taking the lead all the time is there, want to be jumped on and told what to do!

Other times I wanna talk dirty to her, and show her I’m the Daddy!:naughty::D
  • Options
    I find a bit of bondage or even blindfloding can really add to this-
    they dont have a choice then.

Suck me beautiful- mwa ha ha:naughty::naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    I find a bit of bondage or even blindfloding can really add to this-
    they dont have a choice then.

ey ey ey!! ;)
  • Options

That soooooo doesn't work......not on me anyway. He asks he doesn't get lol.
    Doesnt ask & gets it alot!:o
  • Options
    I love dominating, being in complete control is cool :D
  • Options
    Yeah that sort of stuff is REALLY good. I love being in control of my boyfriend, teasing him, handcuffing him to the bed and blindfolding him etc.

I don't think i could ever hit him though. Don't wanna hurt my baby :flirt: but i do like biting a little (and gently)
  • Options
    i'd love to be completely dominated and stuff, and i totally agree with what mean with the whole hitting thing S.B.I.T.C. not that i want to get beats i just wanna....arrrr! i dnt know how to explain it! grrrr:banghead:

i know what u mean tho
  • Options
    Yes, my girlfriend and I had sex and she tied ME up and did some naughty things to me, then I repaid the good deed on her ;)
  • Options
    I love it!

Love it when my girlfriend ties me up for sexual stuff (we have a pair of fluffy handcuffs :naughty::D), although I like it when she's dominating generally as well.
    Although she's said she likes the idea of me being dominating as well... which also sounds good :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

*faints*

oh baby that made me weak at the knees
  • Options
    Domination :naughty: I love being dominated ;) Although when I'm really horny I'm all over him and he doesn't complain ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety

That soooooo doesn't work......not on me anyway. He asks he doesn't get lol.
    Doesnt ask & gets it alot!:o

Who says you get a choice?:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jo_is_an_Angel

I don't think i could ever hit him though. Don't wanna hurt my baby

You pussy...i'd hit mine ;):p

Hmm domination is good. As long as its shared. Does that make sense? Hmm.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay

You pussy...i'd hit mine ;):p

Hmm domination is good. As long as its shared. Does that make sense? Hmm.

You could, but it wouldn’t hurt cos you being so feeble and all;) :p

love u :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

You could, but it wouldn’t hurt cos you being so feeble and all;) :p

love u :D

Just you wait...i'll show you whose feeble!

Hmm we're not allowed to do this are we...we're taking over threads again :(
  • Options
    I like being dominant, but usually I much prefer being dominated. I like him to hold me down and take me from behind!;) :D
  • Options
    I don't know if I'd like to be dominated or not, I like having a good degree of control over something to have a good time I tihnk.
  • Options
    I have to admit I do prefer my boyfriend being the more dominant partner in the relationship as I can get embarrassed slightly. How can you get over that mortification?
  • Options
    Originally posted by kosari193
    I have to admit I do prefer my boyfriend being the more dominant partner in the relationship as I can get embarrassed slightly. How can you get over that mortification?

The longer you know him the easier it will get probably, I use to be shy when I first met my boyf and ensure that I got dressed after sex, whereas now I just leave nothing on or night and let him sit in the bathroom with me while I'm in the bath and stuff like that, there's no point in being shy around your boyfriend, I just think well he loves me so he's not going to worry about my body too much when he's already seen it anyway! And I'm sure he will be too busy enjoying it then thinking about what you're doing etc so there's no need to be shy!
  • Options

Who says you get a choice?:confused:

A choice about what?:confused:
  • Options
    For some reason, the thought of being blindfolded by a partner is a real turn on... being kissed and teased... yummy :D
  • Options
    oh my god im sooooo bloody confused about you (Ilora-Danon) and paperBprinsess!!!!

its ur AVs!! they are soo similar! i keep seeing post about one of you saying that you dnt want sex and then i see one sayign that ur brother found ur jonnys!!!!
    ARRRRRRR who is who??? one of you please, for my sanity if nothing else, please change ur av. or at least make the doll in colour
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    oh my god im sooooo bloody confused about you (Ilora-Danon) and paperBprinsess!!!!

its ur AVs!! they are soo similar! i keep seeing post about one of you saying that you dnt want sex and then i see one sayign that ur brother found ur jonnys!!!!
    ARRRRRRR who is who??? one of you please, for my sanity if nothing else, please change ur av. or at least make the doll in colour
    Glad I'm not the only one! Please do change 'em sweeties, it's sooooo confusing!!
  • Options
    I think the whole domination/bondage thing is just wrong and sick. ive never tried it, but i dont wanna either.

each to their own tho
  • Options
    Originally posted by Strawberry Tart
    I think the whole domination/bondage thing is just wrong and sick.

oooooooooooooh! someone judgmental!
    :p
  • Options
    I think the whole domination/bondage thing is just wrong and sick. ive never tried it, but i dont wanna either.

each to their own tho

Moral indignation is just jealousy with a halo :o
  • Options

each to their own tho

i agree, each to their own.

Now tie me down and spank me :naughty: