Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The begining of a new relationship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does ne one love this feeling as much as i do? hehehe :lol:

Comments

• Options
    Aye, excitement is good and pleasurable.
  • Options
    yeh the beginning of a relationship is class!!! so enjoy it while u can....cause it doesnt last!! :(
  • Options
    I agree the feeling that you get when you get into a relationship is great, but it can quickly ware off.
  • Options
    Been reading alot of post on this site, and none of you can be cheerful can ya? Im 22 i know the feeling dont last, but hey i like while its happening.
  • Options
    Every relationship needs working at, for it is rarely easy. Both partners must put considerble effort into developing their relationship and to make it better, because if both partners do not their relationship will undoubtedly become boring, intolerable and consequently end.

A relationship must not become complacent, but rather continually improve in order to make it more fulfilling and enjoyable. Thus passion and excitement can easily remain - but only if both partners continually work at it.
  • Options
    Bugging me now, not asking about relationships. just saying the feeling you get when u start seeing someone is great, thats all im saying dont need a lecture.
  • Options
    Indeed, and I said how to CONTINUE that excitement, that buzz, for a couple of people said that it often fades.
  • Options
    Huh?
  • Options
    Ah the romance stage!
    The chase is fun- at times!

but there is nothing like the start of a relationship and learning and "exploring" everything about each other!

Goina go get me a relationship now-
    now where did I put all those cv's ???
  • Options
    ur funny :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by **Cinderella**
    enjoy it while u can....cause it doesnt last!! :(

She's right, I can't even remember what it felt like it was so bloody long ago! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by **Cinderella**
    yeh the beginning of a relationship is class!!! so enjoy it while u can....cause it doesnt last!! :(

Cinderalla I thought you were meant to live happily ever after?

If you dont what have I left to believe in sniff sniff
  • Options
    Ive only ever had one proper relationship. At the beginning it was exciting but as it was my first time I was very nerve wracking too.
  • Options
    depends on the person. For me it is still lasting and my heart stops everytime I actually think 'I'm going out with Laura!' and everytime I see her I still want to just embrace her or kiss her. But she has gone out of that stage and is more on the... ermmm... non seeing each other, non physical contact stage. I think. That may be a bit harsh but you can see where I'm coming from.

Then again I'm scarily obsessive :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots
    Ive only ever had one proper relationship. At the beginning it was exciting but as it was my first time I was very nerve wracking too.

I know what you mean. My last girlfriend, I had to throw up during our first date - subconscious nerves i think. I'm getting together with someone now too and after i kissed her the first time the other night, she went off to her fiends. I went to the toilet to be sick. I'm really worried about it. Any advice to calm myself the fuck down??
  • Options
    Aww hun! that is soooo sweet! Its just nerves (obviously!!) there isnt ne thing you can do bout them! I always have the sick but excited feeling!!! But im never sick! (Unless were getting drunk :lol: )
  • Options
    Its real exciting! Wish it could last forever! :)