Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Nout to do :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im bored. I should be in bed asleep and im not because im not lean and so i cant sleep, because my crappy boyfriend get mashed off his tits to quickly, and leaves me sober.

Diffrent topic all together, how old were you when you first started going out with your mates and getting pissed?? My sis is 14 on saturday and doesnt ever go out with her friends like that and i cant remember when i started getting pissed....i think i was about 14....

Comments

• Options
    Well I was about 16 .... Usual deal with raiding the drinks cupboard of whoever's house you were at .... Hit the pubs awhile after and had a "local" that I used to go drinking at with my mates before I was 17 .... Those were fun times :D ... if a little blurry in places .... :lol:
  • Options
    I was about 13/14 when I used to go round my mates or to the park :rolleyes: & drink. I was 16 when I started going out to pubs & clubbing.
  • Options
    I was about 15. My brother knew the bouncer of a club and would sneak me in. I did not even have to pay! :lol: I hasily remember going up to the bar and ordering a pint or a short, knowing full well that I looked around 12. :naughty:
  • Options
    Lol

I was about 12/13 ish when I started going out with my friends around the crappy towns bus shelters, parks etc etc!!

I remember how all of our friends used to say to our parents that we were staying at a friends but no one ever went to that place! * knows in her head what she means *

But I was about 15 when I went to a club or a pub! But now Im only 16 :)
  • Options
    I didnt actually start going out drinking until I was 17, there was enough alcohol in the house to satisfy my cravings before then. I didnt get REALLY drunk though until I was 18.

Dont worry about your sis, she has plenty of time yet to discover the evil drink, and of course drinking at an early age is dangerous as your liver isnt as mature and so alcohol does more damage. I know of someone who was in hospital at 14 being told to give up drinking or he would die and his alcohol consumption was relatively small compared to that of an adult.
  • Options
    I was 13 when i started getting drunk, nicking the parents stash of booze, drinking it up the park, thinking you was hard cos you could drink a whole bottle of cinzano! Those were the days! Lying to ya parents bout where you was staying, relizing that you had drunk the whole bottle of vodka between the lot of ya and having to fill it up with water! And didnt you find, NEVER having a hang over! Me and my mate fancyed and G&T before we went out the other nite, so she went to get the gin, and it was water lololol i did laugh at that!

Unfortunatly i was a late starter with the clubbing scene, I started clubbing properly when i was 18, but did get into an over 21 when i was 16, when i think back to what i was wearing *yuck*
  • Options
    i never realy got pissed till i was about 17 18. but i started doing wizz, pills and smoking canabis when i was 14 and i was going to raves when i was 15 - 16
  • Options
    My dad was the first person i got pissed with - i was 12 - new years eve, and he aked me what i wanted - so as a joke i said tequila - he gave me a bottle - and told me not to come crying to him in the morning when i had a hangover!!!!! :razz:

So going out and getting pisseed with my mates never interested me - and still doesn't - but if i had to give an age when i started with friens 14/15 - when i started working!!!
  • Options
    Had first drink about 11ish, Dad let me drink it (Although I didn’t much like it then)

Then when I was 14 I really started to like the taste and it developed from there. Been drinking ever since. First went into a proper club and got off my skull at about 16 in Holland.
  • Options
    I've never done that in my life.
  • Options
    I don't drink.

Nasty shit.

Yuck.

*is a good girl*
  • Options
    Apparently, the first time I got pissed was at the age of 4! My mum, nan and aunt were drinking sherry one afternoon and they kept giving me some.

I blame them for my constant drunken nights in later life. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I've never done that in my life.

Done what? Drank or been pissed?

And does it not appeal to you?

I only do it because I enjoy indulging myself with sweet liquor, It’s just a hobby of mine that helps me relax ;)