Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help Me, She Dumped Me after 11months

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey People its my 1st time posting here, but here i go.
Yesterday i got a txt mesage from my girlfriend of 11 months saying that we both wanted diffrent things and it should be over. now 11 months shit, i neva would have used to have a problem with this but i seriously am in love with the girl and would do anything for her, i miss her if i havnt seen her for like a day it feels like a year, damn :( anybody got some advice ? anything help me please do i try and get bak with her, do i go and spk to her about getitn bak to i leave it what?

"BeZ"

Comments

• Options
    *Hugs*

I'd say leave it as if she doesnt really want it to work, it won't.
  • Options
    Oh hun, im sorry :( My advice would be leave it, and hope that she regrets her decision (sp) thats out of order doing it over a txt though.
  • Options
    Be big and strong.

Have you replied to her text yet?

Send a text back saying "Thats extremely gutless of you, Should have done it to my face! Oh well it was fun while it lasted. Take care x"

Then DO NOT contact her at all. Be strong and get over her. If anything she will start sniffing again, but you have to use your judgement on whether she just needs something from you or she actually misses you.

Good luck.
  • Options
    I agree with the above.
  • Options
    arghhhh

hey peeps thanx for some of that advice it was good, aint spoke to her but am feeling a lil pissed off about it. i man she aint even tryed to tlk to me. :( and damn today i so wanted to kiss her wen i saw her :(

"BeZ"
  • Options
    Hunneh its mehhhhh!
    You know what you gotta do, i told you earlier! you'll get over her and find someone much better hunneh, i know you love her but you'll get there and trust me you deserve more!
    Love Always,
    Lady T x
  • Options
    that sucks man. just have to move on with your life. you can try and keep in touch with her but that might be harder than not talking to her at all. i find that it is. i was in love with my ex and after 16 months she dumped me, although she did it person.

nothing is going to make you feel better about this for a while. you will probably feel like hell for a while and nothing anyone says is going to help. probably not what you want to hear, but it does get better.

wish i could tell you she would come back, but would you honestly want her after how she treated you? if you have a hard time being around her then maybe you shouldn't for a while. just worry about you for now.

love sucks big sometimes. best of luck to you.
  • Options
    text = shitty lil beeyatch

(its ok, i know him) ;)
  • Options
    I have to agree that anyone who dumps you via text message after 11 months is gutless - a coward.

You seriously are better off without her and I reckon you're well shot of her.
  • Options
    Bloody hell, after 11 months surely you would have thought you deserved more than a text message! She can't be that great a person if she's willing to do that to you after such a long time.