Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

females!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont get them at all!?!?!?
i met a lassie bout a year ago here and she was on hols here we get on really well we talked all the time after she went back to manchester then i visited her the other week and it was liek talking to a brick wall she hardly sed a thing all week which obviously made the whoel week akward and no im back home we've spoke liek once ...anyone know why she would of changed so much wen i went to see her i was really pissed off at her for it but i cant stop thinkin bout her still
it sucks :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rossco

Comments

• Options
    Either she's shy
    or
    she thinks you are a weirdo obsessed freak.
  • Options
    I don't want to sound mean or anything but you could of been like a holiday fling for her. Or maybe she had things on her mind. She might really like you and has gotten scared (i got a mate like that) so has backed off a bit. I think you should talk to her, ask her what's going on. And maybe tell her how you feel about her.
  • Options
    na it wasnt as if it was a holiday fling as we never actually did anythign just used to sit up for hours and talk and we kept in touch all the time hardly a day that went by when we never talked and she was really flirty on the fone and that so i dunno

confused :confused:
  • Options
    you need to talk to her, find out what's going on. We can give you ideas, excuses and advice, but not tell you the real reason, she's the only one that can do that. It could be anything, talk to the girl.
  • Options
    yeah i guess ur right ...what should i say though? im useless wen it comes to these things
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Just ask her why she's become.....distant. I hope it all works out ok for you. I'm off now, let me know how things go xxx
  • Options
    cheers ms nature i'll try what u sed see what happens
    speak to ya soon
  • Options
    I think shes just shy, at this has never been an issue with me till my ex, (Well saying ex, i only saw him a week :lol: ) but i had a real bad time trying to talk to him, the more i thought bout what i was gonna say the more i didnt talk, which i can understand being annoying but give the girl a chance, she just needs to loosen up around you. My ex didnt give me a chance to do that though!