Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

getting seriously worried

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im 17, male, smoker and have smoked hash regularly for about 4 years.

Last nite i was at my mates and we had smoked a few joints and suddenly i started to feel light headed for a minute and then woke up with all my mates crowded around me slapping me asking if i was ok, apparently my eyes were looking straight up, went chalk white and my lips went blue, and was uncouncious for about 30 secs.

A few months ago we had smoked a few joints before going to the pub, halfway thru my first pint i felt light headed and fell over a table and was carried out, and had the exact same thing happen.

This is twice its happened now and its starting to worry me and only seems to happen once ive smoked hash, even tho i smoke it regularly. any ideas? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Hmmmm, let me see.

Dont smoke hash?
  • Options
    my friends like that when she smokes weed, she doesn't always pass out but usuallt throws up everywhere. i think how much booze you've had doesn't always help, but i would say just stop smoking it.anything that makes u feel ill isnt exactly good is it?
  • Options
    I used to smoke it years ago, i gave it up though as i started to feel ill whilst smoking it too.
    I've been told either you have smoked to much or its poor quality stuff.
    Anyway its not good in the long run so give it up i say.
  • Options
    you pulled a whitey mate dnt worry its just ur bodys way of tell you that youve had enough, try and cut down on the amount you smoke each sess it will benifit ur healht and ue wallet
  • Options
    hmmm, if id had too much, surely it would have happened again. That happened about 10pm we then continued smokin untill about 2-3 in the morning, a few bongs as well :confused:
  • Options
    well i know sumone who that happened to. turns out they r alergic to it..... i doubt ur alergic to it or it would happen every tym u smoke it, but maybe ur body is weaker than it used to be coz uve smoke so long. ur tolerence level myt be lower now in which case u need to cut back for a bit and giv urself tym to recover
  • Options
    Originally posted by eddr
    Hmmmm, let me see.

Dont smoke hash?

gotta agree with that one.

:yes:
  • Options
    You have had a typical case of GREEN FEVER - that is whet we call it here in South Africa, it when your body recons 'Not the fuck do i want that in me!!' - It mainly happenes when you have been drinking and then smoking, i have had it one too many times, i have bust my nose cause of the shit!!!

So be carefull and if you feel faint - STOP!!

Also the instances of faninting that you described, sould like normal shock fainting(your body in shock of what you are putting in it), did everyting go white and you were shaking when you woke up and were pale??? - yip that is shock, but if it happens to often then you do need to stop cause you are cutting oxygen supply to the brain and blood to the heart and it can cause a stroke!!!!
  • Options
    sounds like cutting down a bit sounds a good plan
  • Options
    You might find that the hash you were smoking was desile or some shit mix off weed and sumthing else and your body cannot handle it, i would advise you to stop it all together, if not smoke skunk its niceer :p
  • Options
    That sounds a bit like what PH89 weed can do. I'm not sure if you can get it in hash form, I'll have to look it up. But PH89 will knock you out if you drink while smoking it. Do you know what kind of hash it was?
  • Options
    dunno, just a random bit of resin, thats all i know
  • Options
    Solutions ay? STOP
  • Options
    Look, if you'd been doing something more hardcore than hash, and you had a bad trip, you'd think "Fuck that shit" and not do it anymore, right?

This is exactly the same thing! It doesn't agree with you, so don't do it. It's like working a job you don't like, or dating someone you don't fancy. It's not working out, quit while you're reasonably ahead.

When your friends sit around smoking weed, just sit there with a roll-up cigarette. Smoking hash might be oh so very cool, but when you see your mates falling over their own feet and looking inanely at the ceiling, you'll realise what a pointless waste it is.

But good luck, because stopping doing something your friends think is good, sucks.

Kate xx
  • Options
    Originally posted by frufru
    well i know sumone who that happened to. turns out they r alergic to it..... i doubt ur alergic to it or it would happen every tym u smoke it, but maybe ur body is weaker than it used to be coz uve smoke so long. ur tolerence level myt be lower now in which case u need to cut back for a bit and giv urself tym to recover

im not trying to be a complete bitch here, but i really find (as im sure a few others do from previous comments people have made) your 'text type' really annoying!

*tym* and *myt* ???????

...no :no: tis not good