Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Thai Stick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my friends are getting four 1/4 bags of this grinded up.is this stuff any good?ppl have said its really brilliant,i just wanna know what people's experiences have been with this.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Thai Stick
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    grinded up.

ground. not grinded. :p

and yeah i had some about 18 months ago or so.... twas ok, not the best ive ever had or anything but certainly not bad, and cheep too. at least when i got it. you get what you pay for though but it was very good for the price.
  • Options
    Just one question...why is it already ground? Seems to me like you could be getting skanked. Thai is really hard to come by these days, especially since the increase in homegrown hydroponic sinsemilla. Thai takes far too long to flower for it to be worthwhile growing commercially (it can take up to 12weeks). Most people opt for the faster growing and better yielding indica strains that only take 6-9 weeks and generally have twice the yield of sativas and afganicas. Thai isn't as strong as the weed you normally get these days, but it once was very prized. It has a very distinct aroma and taste to it and was considered good "weed" (dirtweed, not sinsemilla weed like most skunk these days). True Thai is dark greenish brown and was often commonly found pressed into blocks (as this was easy to smuggle than the sticks themselves). In the old days of paying £15 an 1/8 of dirtweed, thai was that little bit more at around £20. Although these days, you shouldn't expect to pay much more than £10 an 1/8 for Thai...not unless its real good shit!
  • Options
    the rabbit is bang on here...!
    I grow my own, and it simply is not worth growing thai anymore.
    Its from a mexican-type sativa, that grows incredibly tall, what with it being an equitorial strain.

Id be 99% sure you are definately, definately NOT getting thai.
    Dont buy it mate, you're getting stiched up royally.
    If your dealer had thai, why on earth would he grind it up!!? - You lose thc as its evaporated and grinding it ruins all the trichomes in which thc is stored - he'd be ruining his own weed!

The only thing i can think of why he's doing this is that he either a) has kilos of the stuff, and by grinding it he gets some sort of kif off of it, and sells the ground weed to mugs, or..
    b) has got some old low grade leaf/old bud matter that he needs to sell. Selling it off as thai makes it sound good.... dont get sucked in and avoid it, unless you pay no more than say, 10 / 15 notes a 1/4 you're getting knocked.

Ill put money on that its some dudes leaves off a plant, it'll be a moody, harsh smoke... AVOID!