Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

life story

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac

I was 15 with the 29 year old and 16 with the rest. I made that clear.

Still sick.

I dont think you are, but i think they are twisted.
    Originally posted by Girl_gunner
    Life Story in brief:
    Born fine blah blah parents fine erm..when i was 8 my gran died (8yrs on stil havent dealt with it) wen i was 11 my nana died(dealt with better) also 11 my brother got ME/CFS sucked erm.. 15 started self-harmin stil doin it leadin up to now.alot of my 'friends' have used me im pretty messed up in the head but u kno thats life and i think ive been pretty damn lucky.
    xxx

yeah when you said in brief you meant it....can you slow down, take your time and do it properly?
    Originally posted by LacyMay

Still sick.

I dont think you are, but i think they are twisted.

the 29 y/o broke the law, that's makes him a criminal not sick. The 41 y/o was a sick fucking bastard and I can't do anything about it. I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!! the 31 y/o was lovely. The 49 y/o is classified as a sick paedophile to me now...i understand more now I broke friends with him. i don't like him anymore...and I meant as a friend.

yeah when you said in brief you meant it....can you slow down, take your time and do it properly?
    To be honest i didn't think anyone would care i'm pretty much the least known person on this site.maybe i was wrong *shrugs* i might do a more detailed one tomoro tired now:(
    xxx

the 29 y/o broke the law, that's makes him a criminal not sick. The 41 y/o was a sick fucking bastard and I can't do anything about it. I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!! the 31 y/o was lovely. The 49 y/o is classified as a sick paedophile to me now...i understand more now I broke friends with him. i don't like him anymore...and I meant as a friend.

Sick.

Sick.

Sick.

Sick.

They like touching kids. You are a bloody kid.
    Originally posted by Girl_gunner

To be honest i didn't think anyone would care i'm pretty much the least known person on this site.maybe i was wrong *shrugs* i might do a more detailed one tomoro tired now:(
    xxx

i care about what you say. you're not the least known member by far, I've noticed lots of valuable opinions by you, don't put yourself down.
    Sick.

most of it
    They like touching kids. You are a bloody kid.

I'm 16 so legally I'm an adolesant not a kid. They don't like touching kids in general. I was led to believe that i'm different, maybe more mature, but maybe I'm just more immature in accepting this. Maybe it's my fault. I don't really know. All I know is you've expressed your opinions LacyMay and you're beginning to upset me as I try to defend them, so stop with the whole *sick paedophile* thing and I won't defend them any more.

I'm 16 so legally I'm an adolesant not a kid. They don't like touching kids in general. I was led to believe that i'm different, maybe more mature, but maybe I'm just more immature in accepting this. Maybe it's my fault. I don't really know. All I know is you've expressed your opinions LacyMay and you're beginning to upset me as I try to defend them, so stop with the whole *sick paedophile* thing and I won't defend them any more.

Its still disgusting. Cant you find normal aged people?

Sorry i know it sounds like im getting at you but i aint.

Its still disgusting. Cant you find normal aged people?

Sorry i know it sounds like im getting at you but i aint.

I try my hardest. Thing is, nobody fancies me and noone wants any serious committments. These adults offer me support. Notice each time they made me feel loved, something very rare in my life, and I get hugged, the thing I long for most. I want someone my age, I really do, but I can't find anyone and I feel I have to be with someone, i can't be alone.

I try my hardest. Thing is, nobody fancies me and noone wants any serious committments. These adults offer me support. Notice each time they made me feel loved, something very rare in my life, and I get hugged, the thing I long for most. I want someone my age, I really do, but I can't find anyone and I feel I have to be with someone, i can't be alone.

Why though? Your not meant to have serious relationships at 16...know what i mean. Why cant you be alone? Dont be so dependant or youll get fucked on all your life.

Why though? Your not meant to have serious relationships at 16...know what i mean. Why cant you be alone? Dont be so dependant or youll get fucked on all your life.

I'm really dependant but that's my parents fault (passively).

They never gave me any attention for some reason I don't know so I always felt a bit left out. Came to accept it, being unhappy all the time. Ah but then, girlfriends :)

They are nice, hugs and everything. Well to be honest I haven't had many but I've had some close friends, who are girls, who are really sympathetic etc.

Laura is a whole different story but I still depend on her for attention.

Given up on me parents.