Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i fell off my foot

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,724 Bot
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
as the title says i fell off my foot!!! soooo funny.
has anyone else done anything stupidly random like this in frount of ppl?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    erm, probably, but i'm not telling :p

mind you, my brother squashed his foot on a step aerobics machine today :lol:
  • Options
    I'm not sure I follow. How do you fall off your foot? Do you have to climb up it first? I'm confused :confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    i dnt know how i managed it i was just standing one minute then the next i was falling. i think it like bent to one side.
  • Options
    I gotcha now.

I was once walking down the main street in Aberdeen and thought I spotted one of my mates. I started to run down Union Street shouting his name. As I got nearer I realised it wasn't him but to save my embaressment I just kept running and shouting out "Colin. Hey, Colin". What a muppet.
  • Options
    :lol:

I have done that before.....usually when I'm very drunk and wearing stooopidly high shoes! :blush:
  • Options
    i do this allllllllllllllllllll the time :( well not all the time but at least once a month, i think.
  • Options
    I do things like that sometimes. On my first day of school there was a step about 3 centimatres tall, i ran, tripped over it and banged my head. The first day I skated I went down a slope, the board hit a stone, came from under me, I hit the ground...bounced and smacked my head, breaking my glasses, and cracking my head open. I had to walk aaaaaaaall the way through town like it... :eek:
  • Options
    awww bless ya J.
  • Options
    I fell off my foot once in Bournemouth gardens when I was with adam :blush: Fell right over and landed on my back facing the opposite way we were walking :o some guy on his phone gave me a well odd look!
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    I was once walking down the main street in Aberdeen and thought I spotted one of my mates. I started to run down Union Street shouting his name. As I got nearer I realised it wasn't him but to save my embaressment I just kept running and shouting out "Colin. Hey, Colin". What a muppet.

Usually it happens the opposite to me.
    I'm there, walking, head in the clouds as usual... I run into an old friend, he greets me but I don't recognize him... then I'm into panic, waiting for some clue from him.
  • Options
    I once walked into a parked car and severely winded myself on the way to school. :o
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    I once walked into a parked car and severely winded myself on the way to school. :o

I hate it when parked cars appear from nowhere or just jump out in front of you. ;)
  • Options
    When it was last snowing, I was witing for my mate to get back to his house and I slipped off the pavement and his dad nearly ran me over...I just stood up and said hello, he was laughing his haid off though...he wouldn't be if he'd run me over!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I walked into a reversing car once :o
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    I walked into a reversing car once :o

:lol: How do you people walk into parked/reversing cars? They're not hard to miss ya know! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Maypoo

:lol: How do you people walk into parked/reversing cars? They're not hard to miss ya know! :p

I was looking at the floor :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Maypoo

Originally posted by LacyMay

I was looking at the floor :(

I was once looking at a parked car and walked into the ground ;)
  • Options
    Yeah! At college me and these two lasses were talking about sex, and how daft blokes were, and i started going on graphically about how my n3ddy ex boy said he liked it when I did this..and I began to gesture, and all of a sudden, a door that was ajar next to us FLUNG OPEN and out walks a wee fat baldy man to me gesturing a fancy handjob at him.:blush: the mortificatioN!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i fall off my foot all the time. worst though was when i fell off the school bus. that was embarrasing. even the rector heard about it and when he saw me he laughed at me :blush: