Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

anti-war protests

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok. i dont know how some of you perceive this because i dont know what your views are on the war, but anyhow:

i am wanting to join in an anti-war protest in London. But im a bit stumped, because i dont know where i can get the information for the next protest.
all information that i have managed to gather is about holding your own protest/strike in your local area, but i want to go to London and join the masses.

Does anyone have any information, or ideas on where i can get any information for dates and places of future protests.

NB: I am not protesting in view to become violent or cause havvok. (sp). i simply want to actively show my support on the issue.

Comments

• Options
    Don't really know. You could try things like indymedia I suppose to see if they are due to cover anything but I guess that would only be major things.

I don't know how you find out about other smaller stuff.
  • Options
    NO WAR! NO WAR!...sorry i dont really know what to suggest but good luck :) I may even tag along...
  • Options
    there's quite a lot i've found now on nuclear disarmament.
    thanks for your replies, i'#ll let you know how i get on.

anyone wanting to join in a protest in Londond i get involved in PM me and we'll go for it!