Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

fat and ugly

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i hav a serious problem. i am in yr 11, a crucial year. i am 15. from yr 8/9 time to the end of yr 10 i suffered on and off from bulimia/ bulimia nervosa and anorexia (obviously not all at the same time). I am fat and i am ugly and i have though so for a long time. i am in a relationship where i am really happy, but i often feel uncomfortable with my bf seeing my body, i hate it. he has made jokes b4 about me havin a 'big bum'. he doesnt realise how badly him saying that has affected me. i cannot go on like i am. i wanna cry and i am cuttin back on my food. tonyt i made myself for the first tym in ages. it felt good, powerful. i feel guilty coz i promised my friends i never would again but i cant help it. i hate the way i look. i know i'll do it again, its an addiction, once u start summit ur addicted to again, u cant stop. i used to self harm all the tym. i havnt recently, only coz my boyfriend told me not to, but this no one can check on. i spend a lot of my time helpin other ppl with their problems and no one is there for me. i need sum1 to help me but i dunno where to turn. i dont wanna talk to kobey (my bf) coz he'l worry and he has his own problems. i feel really alone and i know that this is bad for me. sum1 please tell me how to sort my head out. im really really fed up and i cant screw myself up at this tym in my life.
p.s. please no1 tell koby. (he wont check this thread coz he doesnt care about health)

Comments

• Options
    please talk to your boyfriend - I am sure he would much rather you tell him than not.

If my girlfriend kept that kind of thing from me I would feel upset and think that she couldn't trust me.
  • Options
    how?

i would talk to my boyfriend but i know him. he really loves me and i really love him and he'd think it was his fault. :crazyeyes i need help
  • Options
    What you mean i dont care about health (thinks of his life) ok point proven!

FruFru why didnt you tell me! you know im not happy with you doing this!
    Im seriously worried about you now!
    i love you as you are! your so gougeous and romantic and poetic and amzing! i love you for you atm i dont want you to be any thinner or fatter!

and ive said this before! if your fat im fuckig santa! cause im fatter then you!
    i love you please stop! (K)
  • Options
    Originally posted by koby
    i love you as you are! your so gougeous and romantic and poetic and amzing! i love you for you atm i dont want you to be any thinner or fatter!
    [/B]

if im not fat then y the 'big arse jokes!!!' uve made em more than once. it isnt just u..... its me. its just not wise to joke with me about my weight. im havin a shit time ryt now and no one has a f*cking clue.
  • Options
    im sorry i do it to lots of people!
    and i didnt no you where still having a problm but beleave me! your not fucking fat! your perfect i love you the way you are and i love your body the way it is!

(K) no more fat arse jokes!
    love you!
    sugar lips :s
  • Options
    Aww you've got one sweet boyfriend there. Bless him. I wish all guys were like you koby. Mind you my boyfriend is also sweet so I'm very happy :D except for one slight problem:( .
  • Options
    im a lucky girl

i know. i love you koby. he's increadable. he makes me feel so much better. i really miss you koby. come visit me. come visit me. i miss you.
    p.s. im still fat
  • Options
    ahh darlin your a sweet heart :P
    whats your problem witgh you boyfriend then? anyhting i/we can assit you with?
  • Options
    Re: im a lucky girl
    Originally posted by frufru
    i know. i love you koby. he's increadable. he makes me feel so much better. i really miss you koby. come visit me. come visit me. i miss you.
    p.s. im still fat
    NO YOUR FUCKING NOT!
    im serious FruFru your not fat your beutifull!
    i love you the way you are so at least stay the same for me? ?:|
    love ya
    luv ya al im of to the land of nod!
  • Options
    ok this is my problem, when I first get to know a guy he can turn me on but when I get into a relationship with him and the newness has died out I'm no longer turned on - what on earths wrong with me?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    ok this is my problem, when I first get to know a guy he can turn me on but when I get into a relationship with him and the newness has died out I'm no longer turned on - what on earths wrong with me?!

You just get bored easy sweetie - welcome to the club.
  • Options
    So what do I do?
  • Options
    If I knew that, I'd write a book & make my fortune.

And be happy myself
  • Options
    I wonder whether anyone else knows the answer. Would you like to start a new thread with this question in it?
  • Options
    We'd only get a whole load of sickeningly happy peeps responding saying shite like: Keep the relationship fresh. Experiment. Try new things.
    etc.
  • Options
    So what do you think we should do to find the answer then?
  • Options
    The way I see it we have two options:
    Stay bored
    Or bed hop until we get to the age where we're ready to settle down, hopefully with someone who doesn't bore us.
  • Options
    I don't like either option. Especially not bed hopping. I know for a fact I'm not ready to commit properly to someone. But I do like to get turned on (don't we all). Thats why I wrote a thread saying what turns people on in hope I could stop getting bored. I'm not sure it would be a good idea to talk to my boyfriend about this problem as wouldn't he be upset?
  • Options
    I suspect so. I wouldn't mention it to mine.
  • Options
    So do you think I should break up with my boyfriend then?! I wouldn't want to do that but if he doesn't turn me on what should I do?

I'm just going to pm you hope thats ok.
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda

I'm just going to pm you hope thats ok.

Sure
  • Options
    Re: fat and ugly
    Originally posted by frufru
    i hav a serious problem. i am in yr 11, a crucial year. i am 15. from yr 8/9 time to the end of yr 10 i suffered on and off from bulimia/ bulimia nervosa and anorexia (obviously not all at the same time). I am fat and i am ugly and i have though so for a long time. i am in a relationship where i am really happy

Talk more to your b/f he obviously loves you the way you are.

I think that is where you will get the self confidence you need.

:D

P.s no more txt talk ! Pleeeeease ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyRed

Or bed hop until we get to the age where we're ready to settle down

That where I am at at the mo, its all about the chase, its like fishing you hang about for ages to get your catch, when you catch them you throw them back !!

I even do this now before we have hit the bedroom :(
  • Options
    you are very correct i do love her the way she is i cant bare to spend a day away from her! shame i cant see her till saturday :'(