Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Periods

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok.. i have searched for the answer to my question and i didnt find anything, so i thought i might ask...
From Aug-Jan my period wasregular to within a day or 2, last month i came on 5 days early. Now when i work out when my next period is do i take it from that date or when i was meant to come on? If i take it from the time i was meant to by my last period then i am a few days late, if its from my normal periods then a few days early... When should i expect it????
Sorry if that makes no sense whatso ever... just would like to know..
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hun, I never know stuff like this! I just expect it when it arrives! The only way I know I am "due on" is because I turn into a weepy miserable but horny bitch for a few days beforehand!
  • Options
    so far as i know you should take it from the last one you had, but it sounds as if you're not completely regular so you're not "late" as such, just having a different cycle. don't worry too much...
    I find that sometimes I'm 26 days, sometimes 38...all over the place which is a complete nightmare! but it all works out okay in the end, i just come on when i come on.
    But...if you're really worried then go and see your GP and maybe think about going on the pill or somethign to even them out so you don't have to worry about it!
  • Options
    Re: Periods
    Originally posted by CarrieFromBrist
    Ok.. i have searched for the answer to my question and i didnt find anything, so i thought i might ask...
    From Aug-Jan my period wasregular to within a day or 2, last month i came on 5 days early. Now when i work out when my next period is do i take it from that date or when i was meant to come on? If i take it from the time i was meant to by my last period then i am a few days late, if its from my normal periods then a few days early... When should i expect it????
    Sorry if that makes no sense whatso ever... just would like to know..
    Thanks

My mate got really peed off with irregulars so she went on the pill and its ok now... *blushes as he is boy talking about 'womens' stuff* (and is getting stoned..)
  • Options
    yeah i am thinking about going on the pill already...