Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Singalong

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What`s your favourite song to sing along to? I love singing "say Hello Wave Goodbye to the other half, just for the line that says

"We tried to make it work, you in a cocktail skirt and me in a suit, but it just wasn`t me."

Somehow the thought of him in a cocktail skirt cracks me up (He`s 6`3 and about 17 stone!!)

Comments

• Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    I love that song :) Soft Cell rule! I usually sing New Order songs to myself when I'm wondering around.. Or Offspring (loudly, and badly) when I'm thrashing away on my guitar ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Flake_Mustaine
    I love that song :) Soft Cell rule! I usually sing New Order songs to myself when I'm wondering around.. Or Offspring (loudly, and badly) when I'm thrashing away on my guitar ;)

Air guitar or the real thing? :D

Loudly and badly is a concept I`m familliar with. Especially when I`m singing along to A Perfect Circle or NIN. They do tend to wail a bit, but not as much as me. :lol:
  • Options
    I love a wide range of music but my favourite type of music is from Moulin Rouge:D
  • Options
    You didn`t actually answer the question there! :p

Just realised this is prolly gonna get moved.
  • Options
    sorry:) I'm ill so I can't think straight
  • Options
    Sum41 did a cover of Nicklebacks How You Remind me.... i dunno why, but when im in a bad mood, i put the mpeg of that on and laugh at them, its so hilariously crap, i just have to sing along, coz i know i can do better than they are :p
  • Options
    i sing to any song that happens to be on the radio or in my cd player, i like to sing to pink but i sound like theres someone strangling a cat!

also has anyone heard Sway my Way by Bic Runga?
    its such a good song
  • Options
    Space:

"At number 666 there lives a Mister Miller
    He's our local vicar - and a serial killer"

;):p