Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

tit/dick sizes!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im a 32C
    i would prefer my men to have a 6.5 inch cock....that .5 make ALL the diff.............but it HAS to have girth too, lots of girth
    Originally posted by Zella
    im a 32C
    i would prefer my men to have a 6.5 inch cock....that .5 make ALL the diff.............but it HAS to have girth too, lots of girth

I have the extra .5 but mines a bit curved but at least I'd be bringing the comedy element.
    As long as it isnt too small or too large im not too bothered. 5/6" is good tho!
    6.5inches...
    i am a 14 DD

so not saggy................................yet.
    they are a pain in the arse and i want a reduction,

erm.........and for guys about 7and a half inches is good, but like others have said, it's how you use it
    Originally posted by fugue
    i am a 14 DD

14? :eek2: What the? :/ Do ya mean 34? :/ Or are sizes where you live different or something?
    sorry, yeah i'm from australia, 14DD

DD is the same but i don't get you 32's and that, here that's make you extremely obese.

Is that what my 14 is to you?
    Apparently 14 is the same as 36. So 12 would be 34, 10 would be 32, blah blah. Dunno if that's right though. Probably is wrong since it's me who found this out and I always get stuff wrong. :p

I want bigger boobs. :(
    well if you pay for the surgery i'm willing to share mine, i want to have little boobs, the kind of boobs that you don't always have to wear a bra size
    In British sizes:
    Measurement 1

Measure around your body directly underneath your bust. The tape should be held firmly to obtain an accurate measurement

Measurement 2

Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
    To determine you bra size, take measurement 1 and add 5 inches, so if you measure 31 in this suggests that you should wear a 36 inch bra.

If your mesurement is in between go up or down to the nearest even number; if the final number is exactly an odd number always round up.

To determine your cup size please use measurement 2 and the following table.
    If the measurement is the same as the Bra size :Cup Size A
    If the measurement is 1 inch more than the Bra size :Cup Size B
    If the measurement is 2 inches more than the Bra size :Cup Size C
    If the measurement is 3 inches more than the Bra size:Size D
    If the measurement is 4 inches more than the Bra size :Size DD
    If the measurement is 5 inches more than the Bra size:Size E

And also, i'm 34B, which suits me, not too uncomfortable, but a bit bigger could be nice!
    and dicks.. .i'm very bad at guessing measurements... really can't visualise how big certain individuals are... my boyfriend's is fine, not too big or too small, perfect in fact!

Edited to get rid of the rest of the quite long table: think you can get the picture!
    Is that table right? What about people who are AA? Those are the ones who have no difference. People with A boobs have 1 inch difference I think. :/
    Arrrgh, go here and scroll down a bit. :/ I've confused myself.
    well if you pay for the surgery i'm willing to share mine, i want to have little boobs, the kind of boobs that you don't always have to wear a bra size

lol, I'd looove to have big boobs. So many guys I know are always blabbering on about big boobs and...arrrgh, just grow, you useless things. :(
    :lol: just get preggaz, they'll grow then, but i spose the guy action will go down
    and there is always implants, but after some of the disater plastic surgery show's i don't think i could ever get it. plastic surgery that is
    :lol: just get preggaz, they'll grow then, but i spose the guy action will go down

Some guys are into the preggaz girl action though, so you can never tell.

Personally I'm not that fussed about huge boobs. I find them a turn off generally. It's much better if the boobs are in proportion to the girl.

Me, I'm around 6.5 - 7.5 depending on how excited I am.
    Originally posted by Mist
    Some guys are into the preggaz girl action though, so you can never tell.

hmm.......yeah i forgot about that. kinky shit

Originally posted by Mist
    Personally I'm not that fussed about huge boobs. I find them a turn off generally.

well that counts me out :( It's not my fault i have big boobs, i don't want em. But it would have been strange if i didn't get big boobs as all the females in my family have big boobies :eek2:

well that counts me out :( It's not my fault i have big boobs, i don't want em. But it would have been strange if i didn't get big boobs as all the females in my family have big boobies :eek2:

Ahh, well like I said big boobs on their own can be fine, so long as they match the person. It's like

o|o
    |
    |

and

OO
    | |
    | |

Is good but

O|O
    |
    |

Makes the person look silly, and not just because I can't get the body to line up because of the O

:D
    The first fact can be ripped to shreds in so many ways it's untrue. Firstly, they make a grave error in stating that 5.7" - 6" is the average for 90% of men. Because surely, this is just going to make their target audience think, 'Hurrah; I'm completely normal! Time for a wank, then...' It also ignores the fact that medically, according to the famous Kinsey report on human sexuality, the penis should be measured from the base to the tip along the top. Given that all men will naturally measure from the bottom - quite literally, in fact; from one centimetre in front of the ringpiece, along the underside to the tip, most men will read this and think 'Great, I've got at least 3 inches on them...' And you will notice it ignores whether we're talking mean, mode or median average.

Biggest survey on the matter reported- Modest/Average/Endowed

Erect Length 141.5mm (5.6") 161.8mm (6.4") 181.1mm (7.1")
    Erect Circumference 117.6mm (4.6") 127.4mm (5.0") 137.8mm (5.4")

Want to predict a mans size? Then go and http://www.sizehimup.co.uk/ :)
    I like boobs that are big enough,c or d is nice but b is okay,dont like really small one's like size a.

Mine is 6 inches.
    I'm 6.9 inches, measured on the top side :]
    i'm 7 and a bit inchs

i reckon the perfect b00b size is 36d ..just more than a handful =) fun stuff
    I'm a 34DD/E and I def get no complaints and they aint saggy Mr_Wobble. Maybe I'll have to prove that to ya in a couple of weeks :chin:

As for cock size. 7 inch is about right. I've been with bigger and I've bene with smaller. But to be honest size don't matter, all depends if they know what they're doing with it. Current fella is 7 so maybe thats why I opted for that in the long run. *wanders off into dream world about yesterday and multiple orgasm and and and .....* ;)
    My gf is 34C, perfect in my opinion, i'm 7 which is perfect for her 3 holes:D
    hmm ideal tit size.....

i guess im not too fussy, as long theres a handful im not that bothered lol :D:D:D
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    I'm a 34DD/E and I def get no complaints and they aint saggy Mr_Wobble. Maybe I'll have to prove that to ya in a couple of weeks :chin:
    Well, I'm just about to move house, then I'm going away for a few days, but I'll be back in a couple of weeks, and I expect you to put your money where your mouth is! ...Or your boobs where your boast with. Remember, I reckon they sag once released from a bra, so you've got some serious proving to do! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    im a 36dd and they aint saggy neither!

im not bothered about mens sizes...
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    im a 36dd and they aint saggy neither!
    .....yet.

Give a few more years, and gravity, a chance, and they will. :eek:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    DD for me with the boobs.

Just over 8 inches when hard but it does vary at times, just depends how horny i am. :crazyeyes
    my ideal size for a mans manhood is about 7 or 8 :D

and my bra size is 34f, bit of a handful :p (natural 2 thanx)

:heart: lisa :wave:
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Well, I'm just about to move house, then I'm going away for a few days, but I'll be back in a couple of weeks, and I expect you to put your money where your mouth is! ...Or your boobs where your boast with. Remember, I reckon they sag once released from a bra, so you've got some serious proving to do! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)

With pleasure hun. :naughty: Not quite sure when I'll be over if at all yet. but I'll def be over some time this year if not in July. :)
    tit size doesnt matter at least if they are between b and d, al that really matters is if she is willing, :naughty: