Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hell is for heros!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
right, well i bought their album today and i think theyre amazing!! does anyone else like them? im seeing them NEXT FRIDAY cos theyre supporting feeder YEEEEEAHHH!! im so excited its sad!

'i don't need fairy tales to pretend
and i don't need heros to depend on'

hell469-3.JPG
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    yeah ive heard a couple of there tunes and there pretty good ive heard there not that good live though let us know how they are :D
    Rossco
  • Options
    "You drove me to it" was great the first time around. :rolleyes:

Why do bands have to re-release songs just because they didn't do well the first time, they get a bigger audience and then think "lets make more money and re-release that song". It pisses me off. It is remixed too and shite.

Erm, so......yeah.
  • Options
    Mosher music...not really my scene but im sure they're good if they supported/are supporting Feeder.
  • Options
    they're good live, i saw them last year at Reading... And Feeder can either be amazing or a bit of a dissapointment. Hope they're amazing for you :D
  • Options
    WHERE ARE THEY SUPPORTING FEEDER!

I saw Feeder in Brighton a dfew weeks back and someone told me they were supporting but it turned out to be this weird Scottish band....
  • Options
    i went to see feeder last nite in newport and hell is for heroes supported and they fuckin' rocked!!
  • Options
    It was Serafin that supported Feeder first time round.
    Anyway, i really like Hell is for Heroes, i've not seen them but my mate has seen them and he says they were really good live.
  • Options
    yeay!

wowowow!! hell is for heroes were amazing!!!!!! feeder rocked aswell but it was a totally different kindof atmosphere.

ahh i love them! a new favourite band to be obsessed with.

yeah!

banner_top.jpg
  • Options
    I've heard some of their stuff and they're good.When I went to see Feeder a couple of weeks ago they were supported by Serafin and I thought they sucked. :mad: Feeder were brilliant though and Grant even made a speech halfway through thanking the fans for all our support.:)
  • Options
    Hell Is For Heroes are a bit shit really, sorry. Symposium were better hahaha. Terrible lyrics, but class tunes :D