Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

blahger

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what did 'bump' mean in the 'funny times you had with kev' thread? and how come you went so far back to find that???

...am very intrigued and confused... do tell :confused:

Comments

• Options
    'bump' was probably referring to the fact that he was 'bumping' it back up the boards. Under other circumstances, i probably would have been in there with the 'dude. post. dead.' comment, but it didn't seem appropriate in the circumstances...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    'bump' was probably referring to the fact that he was 'bumping' it back up the boards. Under other circumstances, i probably would have been in there with the 'dude. post. dead.' comment, but it didn't seem appropriate in the circumstances...

No, maybe not appropriate, but necessary. I want to know why THAT particular post was bumped by that particular person. I'm sure we all miss Kev but...why open up a closed wound type thing?

Blahger?
  • Options
    yeh, i hate to say it but i'd sort of forgotten about the whole kev situation, especially being as tho i've only recently come back and didnt really know him. i thought the thread was a new one till hunnypot and tweety sent me to the original kev threads.

why would anyone do that???

still confused blahger

and does anyone know who he his? he's pretty new i believe. did he know kev or something?
  • Options
    :blush:sorry:blush:
    i was seeing how many posts i had and i didnt wanna do a real post, didnt realise it went' up on every post id done.

"leave me alone i'm new"
  • Options
    ok... i'll possibly forgive you... but you'll have to kiss ass for a while! ;)
  • Options

:):) will do:) :):)
  • Options
    Originally posted by blahger
    "leave me alone i'm new"

No *hisses* :p;)
  • Options
    But why that thread. Why a thread that measn so much to us all. Why not any old thread from that time. Why open old wounds. Kev was dear to many of us and one of the most respected posters on here. I still miss seeing his posts, him making me laugh and smile. I just dont' get why that thread of all, not picking on you cos you're a newbie, just seems strange.