Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What You think?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i been banned driving twice for no licence and insurance this time i have 14 counts of no licence no insurance and 2 counts of failing to produce documents wot u think ill get Ban Fine Imprisonment or all 3? i know im due a holiday but i dont really want it to be in prison :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Re: What You think?
    Originally posted by smokeit2002
    i been banned driving twice for no licence and insurance this time i have 14 counts of no licence no insurance and 2 counts of failing to produce documents wot u think ill get Ban Fine Imprisonment or all 3? i know im due a holiday but i dont really want it to be in prison :confused:

Sorry for the lack of sympathy, but why did you do it?:confused:
  • Options
    coz im an idiot and driving was the only way i wanted to get myself around
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    i don't know much about this at all, but i reckon you're likely to be banned from driving for a bit.. possibly with a fine, but i'm not sure.. I doubt they'll lock you up though.
  • Options

*bakes a cake with a file in it*

Good luck mate

:)
  • Options
    i kinda think u should do what they say this time.
  • Options
    i know im due a holiday but i dont really want it to be in prison :confused:

That's kinda tuff really isn't it? Should of thought of that before!

Sorry, but as someone who pays all their insurance, tax, etc even though I'm very poor I have no sympathy for you what-so-ever :p
  • Options

What do I think?

I think maybe you should stop being such a cock.
  • Options
    I'm with Mist. You were warned, you knew what you were doing, and it's your own fault. There's enough irresponsible drivers as it is, having one in prison isn't going to reduce most people to tears.
  • Options
    What do I think? I think the police should take you with them on their shifts, to people's homes where they have to tell a member of the family that one of their loved ones has been killed/severely injured by some idiot driving irresponsibly on the roads.
  • Options
    Ha ha! *points and laughs* you deserve whatever you get.

[/end bitch]
  • Options
    Well according to the penalty table in the highway code:

Driving without insurance - Fine: £5,000
    Disqualification: Discretionary
    Penalty Points: 6-8

Driving when disqualified - Inprisonment: 6 months
    Fine: £5,000
    Penalty Points: 6

Don't know if this applies but:

Driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence -
    Fine: £1,000
    Penalty Points: 3-6

Can I just say you are really stupid for actually driving when you have already been banned and everything! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Whatever it takes to stop you being a prick, if it is prison then so be it, you are a danger to peoples lives........

Also you should be banned from driving forever and whatever autombile you own sold or destroyed.........
  • Options
    I hate things like this, I have no sympathy for you, not only are you putting peoples lives at risk + your own, but your making a complete waste of the polices time. They could be out helping someone who needs it, rather than wasting their time with idiots like you!!:mad: :mad:
  • Options
    i have some sympathy actually, there must be something wrong with him........
  • Options
    I really hope he gets banned permanently. Ideally he should get locked up for a year or two.
  • Options
    Silly cunt.

Hopefully you'll be banned for ever.
    That's what'll probably happen.

If we're lucky, you can expect some time in prison.
  • Options
    Oh my God, you didn`t think you were going to get sympathy did you? Please someone tell me I`m dreaming.

I`d say you`ll definately get a ban, probably a fine too. Maybe a prison sentence. Whatever you get, you deserve it. It`s a screwed up world when you have people in prison for not having a tv license whilst you are allowed to roam the streets (hopefully on foot).
  • Options
    No idea what you'll get mate...

I wanna know how you got caught? There's hardly any reason for the police to stop you unless you're driving like a lunatic, or your car is in shit condition, etc.

Probably a hefty fine - and hopefully a very very long driving ban.

Another question - why are you so goddamn stupid?
  • Options
    t least if you are in prison you don't risk smashing someones car up or even killing someone...enjoy the 'holiday'
  • Options
    New years eve a little girl was killed by someone who thought it was their right to drive while banned.
    Did you read about that in the paper?

Dont you people ever think of the consequences of your actions? You have no license, therefore you are not safe to drive, however much you think you can handle a car, without proper instruction and that pass, you are not safe. You have no insurance, therefore if you were to kill or injure someone they could not claim any financial compensation for the pain and suffering YOU would have caused them and their family.

I hope you get what you deserve, but I doubt you ever really will.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cheekychick

I hope you get what you deserve, but I doubt you ever really will.

Isn't that always the way... nobody ever gets what they deserve.

Bring back capital punishment I say! lmao ;):D

OK, not for something like this, but they should bring it back for extreme crimes...

*hopes she hasn't started off another huge discussion...*
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams

*hopes she hasn't started off another huge discussion...*

*figured you were a bloke*
  • Options

i think you're a complete prick and deserve to go to prison. 2 of my friends died because of fucking arseholes like you who think its ok to be a twat.

you dont deserve to have the legs to be able to drive with.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist

*figured you were a bloke*

Damn, you thought I was a bloke? lol

Does that mean other people think that too? lmao...

Better do summat about it if they do!! :D

I'm a girlieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    besides the fact that i know i was being a complete twat driving without nething i must of forgotten to mention that i had passed my test after i was caught and sorry but i didnt get the "holiday" i got a 300 quid fine and community service and lastly i wasnt looking for fucking sympathy all i asked was wot people thought i would be likely to get in court :)
  • Options
    besides the fact that i know i was being a complete twat driving without nething i must of forgotten to mention that i had passed my test after i was caught and sorry but i didnt get the "holiday" i got a 300 quid fine and community service and lastly i wasnt looking for fucking sympathy all i asked was wot people thought i would be likely to get in court :)

Sod's law.
  • Options
    I think maybe you should stop being such a cock.
    That really made me laugh Mist.

You deserved much worse than that. You'll probably be driving again next week, I just hope you kill yourself and not other people.
  • Options
    I fear that the £300 fine won't stop folk like that. he broke the law once while having no insurance, etc.. so by taking his licence away won't stop him. You need to have a serious look at yourself. It's folk like you that drive up the innocent drivers insurance premiums. I for one get pissed off with paying more and more every year when the premiums shold be going down.

I've even shopped my mate for driving without insurance. You bastard I hear you all cry but what if he had crashed into some old ladies car. He's got no insurance to pay for and the old lady is out of pocket. Now's who's the bastard.

I'm sorry. if you're big enough to pass your test and big enough to get a car then your big enough to get insurance, etc.. Or at least you should be.

Take this "fine" as a lesson and learn from it.
  • Options
    Is That it? A £300 fine.
    Y is the law so easy going.
    U should be behind bars, not able to post on these boards any more
  • Options

Well I hope that you get a sentence !!!!!!!!!!!!

You obviously havent learned your lesson, you deserved to be punished. People can make mistakes but sorry your just taking the piss.