Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What a nightmare...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys,

Just come back in to work after being totally messed up.

Basically went out Saturday night with a couple of friends. Got very merry (as you do) and went into this little pub after a few other pubs.

It was nearly closing time and we were chatting, having a laugh and then one of the barmaids came over and politely asked us to leave as they were going to have a private party. Fine fair enough.

Literally a minute later another gypsy looking slapper came over and said 'Right you lot out now'! I said 'yes when I have finished my drink etc.. Anyway it escalated into a row and this dyke bitch was going for me. I actually hate fighting and stayed away from her whilst she was held back.

One of the bouncers got narked and told us to leave. We did as we were told without fuss and proceeded to the front door. It was locked. We then made our way to the back door and the next thing I remember was going flying through the air, landing face down with my cousin laying on top of me. I blacked out.

The next thing I recall was being brought round to some geezer slapping me round the face asking me if I was ok. I was lifted up and put in a taxi in a daze.

Got back to my friends and held ice on my face. When I woke in the morning I felt sick. I looked like the elephant man. My eye was cut and swollen and looked like a plum, the whole right side of my face was grazed cut and swollen. It was so scary. It's still really bad now but I had to come back to work.

It has emotionally scarred me. I haven't been out all wekk other than to go to the doctors and the police station. People keep staring at me like I've been badly beaten up because that's what it looks like. I look like a victim of domestic violence and it has knocked my confidence badly.

My boyfriend is furious and can't seem to deal with it and the worst of it is I can't even press charges because I don't know which person did it.

Its all horrible :(

Comments

• Options
    awww sorry to hear that. Some people can be such scum:(
  • Options
    *Hugs*

It won't be forever, you will soon look like you did before. Try to remember that things will get better.:)
  • Options
    Thats really rough.

Does seem a shame that your night was ruined like that, through no fault of your own.

Soon enough you'll look better though :)

Maybe you shouldnt go there again? They sound like a right lot of inbreds.
  • Options
    For the mistress....
  • Options
    Ahhhh thanks :)
  • Options
    It might be worth finding out if the pub has CCTV. Many do nowadays, and you can get the police involved and screw over whoever did it to you.
  • Options
    *hugs* Thats well bad. Makes you wonder what sort of people there is in this world. You'll look better soon, and just stay away from that pub. It wasn't your fault, try and move on and leave it behind. I know it's easier said than done, but you can't live life in fear of it happening again. Get back out round the town as soon as you can as well. You need to get back out their to get over your apprehensions.