Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Pregnacy risk!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, im new to the site, and already ive got a dilema(?).

Last month my period came, although it is really light, but i just asumed that it was because im on the pill. So this month ive been taking my pill as normal atleat 14 of them now! and at the weekend i found out i was pregnant! Now im worried my baby will be affected by this, ive stopped taking it just now!
Someone advice me! Im due to see the doctor at the end of the week!

Love xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Call Brook Advisory Centres
    Advice, counselling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Telephone: 0800 0185023
    Originally posted by Susie
    Call Brook Advisory Centres
    Advice, counselling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Telephone: 0800 0185023

the only posts ive ever seen you write is to say this:lol::lol:
    Hello,
    I wouldnt think that it would have done anything to your baby, but im not a doctor, you seem like youve got yourself sorted by booking to see the doctor.

How old are you?
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    Hello,

How old are you?

THe Candycane lady is almost 18. I looked at her profile. Yay clever me.

Fraipas. HAh
    My pharmasist told me (when i took the MAP), that if i were pregnant already, it's unlikely that taking the pill would harm it. That's what my pill leaflet says too :) I think your doctor will tell you if there were any risk to the baby though. Good luck :)
    Hi,
    so i went to see the doctor, she said everything should be ok, ive just to finish the packet, and she'll book a scan to see how far along i am! This is really wierd! yeah im almost 18, 19 days to go :) woohoo! I know it seems a bit young, but ive been with my fiance 3years now, and we've just set up home, so everything should be ok! I work in an office, so i should be able to keep working up to the birth!

Love xxx