Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

how do you cope?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey everyone,

me & my girlfriend have been going out for nearly 4 months now but we dont get much time alone with each other.

Our relationship is being kept a secret from our friends because we know that they wouldnt agree & would try to split us up, that means that while they're around, we cant have any physical contact & cant do anything that may make them suspicious.

The prob is, we go to the same college, but we live miles apart so i have to catch the train home straight after college and only just get in intime in the morning. I keep having this urge to hold her in college & have a 'normal' bf/gf relationship &its killing me because i know i cant touch her in college.

is anyone else in a situation like this? and if so, how do you cope?

thanks,

Bobaloss

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why wouldnt they agree? Is there any way that you could sort that situation out?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They won't agree because they don't think im right for her. They think i tricked her into bed with me when we first went out and they think i would just use her.

Also, shes not a 'public affection' person. she says it was the way she was brought up, she doesnt like showing any affection in public and doesnt like recieving any either.

Im the opposite, i love being close to people,i love hugging her and holding her close to me.

I love her to bits, she makes me feel warmer than anyone else i've ever been with. i doubt i can change her - i wouldnt want to try and change her either - so i guess im just going to have to learn to live with it.