Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

passport photos

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anybody have a decent photo in their passport? I looked at mine again today and again I cringed :yuck:

Would you (hypothetically speaking, you don't actually have to do it) be happy to let everyone at, say, The Site, see your passport photo?

I know I wouldn't! :eek:

Comments

• Options
    No I would not!! lol It's bloody awful, and it was taken about 3/4 years ago! Hideous!
  • Options
    erm.. no.
  • Options
    Hypothetically yes.
  • Options
    Re: passport photos
    Originally posted by KoolCat

Would you (hypothetically speaking, you don't actually have to do it) be happy to let everyone at, say, The Site, see your passport photo?

I don't have a passport, but I've had my fair share of those passport photo-things taken. There's no way in hell anyone is getting a look at those. The one on my license is horrendous.
  • Options
    My passport photo

Scroll down to the user STUPIDINTERNET (dont ask!) and that is a smaller version of my passport photo. Its a lovely pic!
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    My passport photo

Scroll down to the user STUPIDINTERNET (dont ask!) and that is a smaller version of my passport photo. Its a lovely pic!

wow, how artisic is that pose! cool photo.
  • Options
    s'all pretties lacymay :)
  • Options
    Yes, my latest passport photo is half decent for a change. What you've got to realise is that you are actually allowed to smile. There's nothing that says you must look like a manic depressive serial killer. All it specifies are things like you mustn't be wearing a hat.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    What you've got to realise is that you are actually allowed to smile

that is precisely the problem with my passport photos. when i smile on them, i somehow manage to make myself look more like a deranged killer than if i didn't smile!

it's funny, cos with ordinary photos, i'm usually ok!
  • Options
    None of my passport photos ever come out ok! I look terrible in them all!! :yes:
  • Options
    My passport photo is lovely, the passport control had to look twice and I felt like saying 'ok, we're all allowed bad hair days', I hate it because I dont look that good in real life!!
    Id show it but I still havent found my scanner power cable.
  • Options
    nope hideous passport photo its 2 years old and i hate it with a passion but then again im never very photogenic so its to be expected!
  • Options
    Yes. I would (not even hypothetically speaking) be happy to show everyone on thesite my passport photo. It's really not bad, for a change! The same one that's on my driving licence. The thing that bugs me is this: they're bad enough as they are... why make them worse by making them GREEN for god's sake?!
  • Options
    I look evil in my passport photo.

I had hair then, too. :D

My eyes looked black, rather than brown, which added extra essence of demon.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I've not had a passport since I got kicked off my mum's! I've never needed one! However I do need a passport now!

And the only picture of me online is a passport photo! :p
  • Options
    ack.

my passport pic is from when i was 16. i look like i'm an extra from 'the craft', and i'm wearing some hideous 1997 jumper. it's all very scary.

the photo on my driving license isn't that bad. and i was wise enough to wear plain clothes for the picture....

:)
  • Options
    just reminded me ive gotta re-new my passport this year
  • Options
    mine is actually pretty good the only problem is that my hair is blonde in it so wen i get to passport control i always get...is this YOUR passport? but i've taken some more passport type pictures last week....i look really nice in them but...i look really white ah well!!!

oh i would let every1 on the site see them but my scanner is bein a pain in the arse!!!
  • Options
    my photo is from when i was fat, so mine is terable

but i was 15 when it was done, but now im 23 and im a lankey bean pole
  • Options
    Not a chance!!! I look really young and ive got my hair scraped back into a pony tail, it was about 3 years ago! :blush: Thing is ive still got to go another 6/7 years to go using that passport picture!!
  • Options
    No I wouldn't. It's from about 4 years ago and I look awful on it. Had my hair in a short just below the ear length bob, flat to my head and it so didn't suit me. It's the same pic as on my driving licence as well. I just look nothing like it any more, it's a wonder they actually believe it is me.
  • Options
    Re: passport photos
    does anybody have a decent photo in their passport?
    Uhm.. I'd say "awful".
    No way. :no:
  • Options
    Aww im the only person brave enough to post theirs!
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Aww im the only person brave enough to post theirs!

No :p don't look directly at it people...

Was taken sometime in the summer last year.