Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The cruelest thing youve ever done

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
mine was a couple of weeks back,
i swapped my chunky mates slimfast with that bulk weight gain stuff. :naughty: ha ha ha :naughty:

this may have been up before but so what ppl might have done worse things since then.

Comments

• Options
    I nicked my daughters last rolo.....if that counts :D

while she wasnt looking I nicked it out of the packet and told her she must have dropped it :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Thats well nasty Becks. I'm sure if you'd asked her she would have given it you anyway cos she loves you.

I can't think of anything nasty I've done. Hmm..I'm a little angel obviously. :D
  • Options
    This morning I had to murder a frog. My cat got it and I had to put it out of its misery... and it didn't quite go to plan. It took quite a while to die, even after being hit full force with a spade several times... and a brick.... and having its skull crushed with a hammer. I felt kinda bad... I was ment to kill it quickly but I fucked it up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I nicked my daughters last rolo.....if that counts :D

while she wasnt looking I nicked it out of the packet and told her she must have dropped it :lol::lol:

You're unfit to be a parent :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    Thats well nasty Becks. I'm sure if you'd asked her she would have given it you anyway cos she loves you.

Nah not where mammies concerned, now if Dad asked for it oh yes no problem, she is a proper Daddies little girl :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

You're unfit to be a parent :p

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh please dont......my sides are killing me here :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

Nah not where mammies concerned, now if Dad asked for it oh yes no problem, she is a proper Daddies little girl :D

Hehe....sounds like me. I was always a daddy's little girl. Mummy got nothing off me. :D
  • Options
    I've never done anything cruel. :no:
  • Options
    LMAO!!!!

*rolls about thinkin of this*

AHHH k i was really cruel and silly when i was younger..

i was about 8...and i used to fling my pet hamster in the air and watch his wee paws go whirrrr in a quick circular motion christ it was funny..i dropped him a couple of times. :crazyeyes
    i felt bad, and fed him some choccie, then went back through and saw his cheeks had swollen up, and panicked that he was dying..but he was a rodent who stored food in his cheeks for later lmao.

ironic thing is..he lived til he was 4!! lmao they usually live 'til they're 3..i was well gutted he died, he was great, our jeemy. not jimmy..

jeemy. think "Oor Wullie" if you're a Scot. :D
  • Options
    hampsters are survivors