Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Someone clear this up..!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a mate who *insists* the pills (speckled doves) he had at the weekend contained acid. I told him it was probably MDA or MDEA or something similar, but he refused to believe this. Now I dunno much about acid or what pills are cut with, but I'm guessing that the odds of getting 'cid in a pill are very low? Can someone back this up? :)

Comments

• Options
    Yeah the chances are pretty low.

What made him think it anyway? Trippy visuals? Deaer said so?
  • Options
    Yeah, dealer said they had acid in them, and he said he was tripping a bit (lights morphing, but nothing major). Acid's really rare around these parts, and people could make a shitload more selling acid for acid, not in pills, another reason why I'm doubtful!

Then again, this is the same person who told me they had a line of ket this big:

[___________________]

and couldn't feel his feet while he danced the night away :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma

Then again, this is the same person who told me they had a line of ket this big:

[___________________]

i had a bigger line than that... took me 2 attempts to get up my nose, and i fell into the deepest k hole of my life :p
  • Options
    This keeps coming up again and again on the board. does no one read the posts.

Am pretty sure the chances of getting lsd in a pill are quite low indeed...

read some of the previous posts from guys like bongbudda I think, as they explain how this isn't possible.
  • Options
    As for the cid, yes it is possible, but very very unlikely, its much more likely to be MDA, theres quite a bit of that around at the moment.

As for the ket, how longs a piece of string? I mean if your snorting and you dont know the purity then it can be a mile long before you get any effect.
    However I do know of people who used to be able to snort foot long lines, but I think they had a bit of a problem. Tolerance with ket does build up quite quickly.
  • Options
    and surely it'd cost him a lot more than a 'usual' pill
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Dealers know fuck all about pills, the only way you're gonna be sure of what's in it, is to get it lab tested or if you ask the manafacturer!

The only pills I've come across with acid in were micro dots which were considerably smaller than your average pill, and I havn't seen them for years anyway.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've been giving this a bit of thought and I cant really see how you could get acid into the pills.

I mean when you make it acid is a powder, right, and a gram is about enough for, well at 100mcg each thats, about 10,000 doses, enough to put one each in a SMALL run of pills.

Ok you've got the powder, now what? mix it in with the mdma? No that way some people would get massive doses and some none, you might as well not bother if your going to do that. Mix it in liquid and then pour it onto the powder, no that wouldnt really work either, it still wouldnt be mixed round enough and your powder would get all pasty in some parts and not in others.

So the only way I can figure out you could get an even dose of cid in each pill is to drip one drip on each pill after you make them. Who is going to do that? Take the bottle of acid which is worth a fortune and then drip it onto 10,000 pills which you'll sell for 10p?!?!

Its much much more likely to be MDA, or MDXX of some type. MDA is easier to make than MDMA and you need less mg to get effect. But anyone who's had acid can tell the difference.
  • Options
    Yeah, dealer said they had acid in them, and he said he was tripping a bit (lights morphing, but nothing major). Acid's really rare around these parts, and people could make a shitload more selling acid for acid, not in pills, another reason why I'm doubtful!

[___________________]

I Have done even smaller lines of Ket and i couldn't get my ass of the couch for hours, i was totally wasted --- depends on quality , we bought the ket from the vet - in a vile and "baked" it our selves - it was POTENT!!!!!
  • Options

[___________________]

I Have done even smaller lines of Ket and i couldn't get my ass of the couch for hours, i was totally wasted --- depends on quality , we bought the ket froma mate who knows a vet - in a vile (still liquid)and "baked" it our selves - it was POTENT!!!!!
  • Options
    Most of the ket that is on the market in the UK at the moment is from India since China clamped down on exports.
  • Options
    bongbudda is right on this matter.
    the theory on acid in pills is just riddiculous, probably spung from the same people that made the heroin-in-pills rumors.
    MDA does provide some hallutications so that's probably what your made is talking about.

if your dealer brags about acid/heroin/other-riddicoulus-substance he's just talking with his ass, and kind of just proves that you can't trust your dealer to know whats in the pills.

get a test-kit
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I've seen lab results on pillreports.com and on ecstasy.org that confirm there have been pills sold as ecstasy that contain LSD though it is extremley uncommon. I must have done a fair few (hundred) pills myself and have never come across it.

I have done micro dots however, which are bassically acid pills!!!!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    The micro-dots I had years ago were acid and yes they were in a pill but it wasn't ecstacy. I've had 1 E that had acid in it and it was called a snowball and it was a little white ball and believe me that had acid in it. I hallucinate off E's but this wasn't E hallucinations this snowball felt like an acid. Even got that acid taste in the gob, proper dirty hands even though I hadn't touch owt dirty (dirty hands thing, does everyone else think thats well weird?)
  • Options
    PillReports don't actually have a lab in order to -actually- test the pills.
    PillReports is basicly a forum, where people who have tried the pills express their opinion, and sometimes an EZtest is performed on the pill in order to establish what is in it.
    However .. EZtest don't test for acid so you can't say you have seen lab-results on something that has not been properly tested.
    If someone -says- the pill contains acid, cause their dealer told them, that's just plain bollocs.

Now, however extacydata.org has a lab in order to actually do testing, not with EZtest btw :)
    They will not only tell you what is in the pill, but in what quantaties.
    If a pill is 50% MDMA and 50% Meth, they can identify that.
    And there is not a single case of Acid being found in an extacy tablet there.
    Same goes for Heroin & Rat poison.
  • Options
    Basicly I think the opinion is that it could happen and MIGHT have happened in the past but in 999,999 out of a million different pills is going to be dealer bollox.
  • Options
    Here in South Africa, Acid is really cheap - ie pills go for about R40 to R80 and A is about R35 to R70, so some of our pills that are locally produced do contain Acid, i have had one really acidy pill, it was called an R and made me trip badly, seeing shit and stuff!!

For a manufacturer to put a little liquid A in a pill is very understandable, what i found with the acidy pill was that the pill lasted a hell of a lot longer than normal, me thinks that the Acid prolongs the Pill!

As for herion, i have had pills that tasted like they had herion in them , but i am not sure, i have never done herion, but i do know what it tastes like!
  • Options
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1
    Here in South Africa, Acid is really cheap - ie pills go for about R40 to R80 and A is about R35 to R70, so some of our pills that are locally produced do contain Acid, i have had one really acidy pill, it was called an R and made me trip badly, seeing shit and stuff!!

For a manufacturer to put a little liquid A in a pill is very understandable, what i found with the acidy pill was that the pill lasted a hell of a lot longer than normal, me thinks that the Acid prolongs the Pill!

As for herion, i have had pills that tasted like they had herion in them , but i am not sure, i have never done herion, but i do know what it tastes like!

Going back to BongBudda's point, why would the pill manufacturer put acid in their pills, when a vial can sell for a fortune and pills at about 10p each (and again 1 drop of pure acid is about 50 doses so they'd have all the trouble of diluting it down etc etc). I really can't see the point.
    Heroin isn't orally active is it? So even if it was present in a pill it would have no effect
  • Options

Heroin isn't orally active is it? So even if it was present in a pill it would have no effect

Nope. Just makes alot of people violently ill.
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1

what i found with the acidy pill was that the pill lasted a hell of a lot longer than normal, me thinks that the Acid prolongs the Pill!

I remember reading a reason for this a while ago.

Taking acid and Ecstacy together is known as candy flipping. The acid prevents the serotonin released by the Ecstacy from disepating, and sort of 'traps' it 'til the drugs wear off.

I'll find the exact scientific reason later.
  • Options
    I never knew Brown was orally inactive. I thought most opiates were, for example opium, methadone, codine, morphine. I'm pretty sure Brown must be too... Just that it doesn't have such an intense effect as shooting or chasing. Though I could be wrong.
  • Options
    Heroin is not orally active in those quantities. (pill sizes)
  • Options
    You right opiates are oraly active, its just the amount that is the problem. For heroin to be active I think you'd have to take some where in the region of a gram, this would mean you'd have to swallow a sod off huge pill and it would cost the producer a massive amount.

Long lasting trippy pills are really quite likely to be MDA which lasts 6-8 hours, mixing meth with any MDXX will make it last longer too. However obviously as has been said its impossible for us to say definately that the pills do NOT contain acid, we can just say its very unlikely.

As for acid and MDMA together, in my experiance it doesnt really make it last any longer, it can be quite good but you need to have a good grip on yourself though, the come down can lead you somewhere nasty.
  • Options
    heroin is oraly active ...if it's white heroin that you steal when you burgle a pharmacy. chineese heroin is also oraly active. you can swallow these types of heroin or place it under your tongue where it will enter your blood stream quite rapidly.
    brown heroin on the other hand will not work like this as it is not water soluble. it's manufactured for smoking. to inject the stuff you have to dissolve it in an acid. junkies use lemon juice, vinegar or acetic acid crystals. you cannot inject brown heroin any other way. you cannot snort brown heroin with it being none soluble in water. end up with a nose full of mud.
  • Options
    Yeah, but whos going to take white heroin which would go for a fortune on the street and make pills that would be worth 50p max?
  • Options
    On that note, what is hospital grade heroin for? I thought they prescribed methadone to people trying to come off heroin, and morphine as the strongest painkiller they had?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive

The only pills I've come across with acid in were micro dots which were considerably smaller than your average pill, and I havn't seen them for years anyway.

Were microdots ecstasy? i had one about 8-10 years ago. I thought they were acid?! Fucking hell!!! I was just a babby...
  • Options
    Originally posted by lovedup

Were microdots ecstasy?

No.
  • Options
    Microdots, as in those tiny tiny, little dots, No they are acid.

Zoma; Diamorphine is one of the strongest pain killers which the NHS uses, which is just heroin under a different name, however they have got a whole array of snyth heroin type drugs.
  • Options
    Acid in pills

Don't know whether there is actually any acid in pills but I have hallucinated on pills many a time!

I have seen some really bizzarre things, like a room full of cats fighting, people walking round with vegetable nets on their heads and other really weird things.

Made my night whenever it happened though!!!!;)
  • Options
    Yeah I've had weird little hallucinations from pills too, like every couple of minutes seeing someone laying on the grass trying to fix their bikes and stuff floating about, but nothing I'd consider to be anywhere near the strength of an acid trip. What do you think it is in pills that does cause hallucinations - MDA? Or is it just high levels of MDMA?