Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

You know when you just want to scream SOOO loud...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ARGRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO fecked off! I'm on fecking reception AGAIN and I HATE IT! Im covering for the second time this week. I wouldn't mind if someone was actually AROUND to take the fecking calls!!!

Oh my god my head is going to explode.

Ive just had a childminder on the phone crying her heart out because one of the parents have accused her of mistreating their child.

I can't take anymore, I need to lie down.

*collapses*

Sorry, rant over.

Comments

• Options
    Awww!

Big hugs to you then. Know how you feel but hey, tomorrow's friday which means WEEKEND :D
  • Options
    Aww, if it helps…… :p My day is running smoothly, caught up with all my work and now just relaxing with a nice cuppa tea!

Try and not let it all get to ya!

Hope it gets better!:)
  • Options
    hehe, thanky.

YAY, weekend. Oh god, I'm getting SO foo-faaad tomorrow. My cousins hiring a limo for her 18th, so were getting totally battered. And I get paid, so I'm going shopping and and and I have to buy some weed and and trainers and clothes and and oh my god *orgasms*

It doesnt take much to get me excited :) :rolleyes:

Harmless, how DARE you relax at work! Its not right! Its against the law! Grrr :p

:eek2: