Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Thinking 'bout things ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Se7en - the film.

Just watched it in the college common room.

Freaky, edgy, creepy ... slightly predictable in places, yet it was still very thought-provoking

Anyone seen/watched/read/heard anything that made you think recently?

Comments

• Options
    I heard that they are making Seven 2

Sorry, very random.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Seven 2

Seventy-two!
  • Options
    It's ok - my original comment was pretty random too!

Well, anything to keep me from having to think about writing my essay and/or Old English commentary!
  • Options
    Re: Thinking 'bout things ...
    Originally posted by cymruangel
    Se7en - the film.

Just watched it in the college common room.

Freaky, edgy, creepy ... slightly predictable in places, yet it was still very thought-provoking

Anyone seen/watched/read/heard anything that made you think recently?

Was watching that last night. Had to turn it off cos it was giving me "weird" thoughts.
  • Options
    Se7en is a great film. Did you know they had an alternate ending for it as well, where Morgan Freeman killed John Doe so that his murders wouldn't be completed.
  • Options
    Apparently the sequel to Se7en is going to show that morgan freeman had psychic abilities, thats why he was such a good cop, or he develops them and then helps on a new murder enquiry, or some bollocks tahts gonna be totally crap!! Why do directors/producers have to ruin a really good film, by creating a shitty sequel to it
  • Options
    "a certain age" by Rebecca Ray. its a fantastic book, very frank and definatley a must.

makes you reflect big time on your own life and all the things you regret. very very good