Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ketamine Part 2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive not done drugs like i used to for ages. Last nite i tried ketamine again. I dunno if its because i not done any for ages but last nite i was out of my head for about 2 hrs. I had 3 lines. i was paralised on the floor and i was sick a few times in the bin. Ketamine used to be my fav drug because i had a laugh on it. I mean ur always not able to move but that last nite was too rough. ITs scared me for life. everytime i opened my eyes someone was standing over me it was horible.

THis is just a word of warning to anyone who is consider trying it. Be careful give it 40 mins to take effect dont do more thinking its not going to work cause it does.

And last nite i went over the bad mark. IT wasnt even fun it wasnt good triping at all it was horible i knew my friends were shouting at me to wake up cause i was being sick i could here them touching me but i couldnt respond.

2 grames we had for 4 ppl. there was about 3/4 of a gram left over the nite.

At low proper nice dose its a wonderful funny drug. last nite i was silly last nite i was fucked and today my head is banging.

Please people be careful i feel really strongly about this now.

I used to do it loads too just i never maxed it out on it.

sorry to waffle on anyone had any bad times on it

Comments

• Options
    Of course if it's been a long time since you done some, do less. 3 lines was just too much for someone new to the drug or who hasn't done it for a year.

Last time I did kethamine, it did NOTHING! Arg...
  • Options
    even at low doses ketamine does something to me it makes me feel stimulated strange.
  • Options
    Ketamine is a bad drug, its designed to knock horses out... it can be fun tho, but both myself and a couple of mates have all dropped it, will never touch the stuff again! My 2 mates were sat on my sofa, off their nuts, repeating "i dont wanna die" over and over again. and that im afraid, is enough to put me off any kinda drug!:nervous:
  • Options
    I know what you mean, ket can be fun but it can quickly turn round and bite you.

If you ket did nothing for you I might suggest that you didnt get ket, you should only have to snort a small line to get effect.

Ket wasnt actualy designed to knock out horses, it was used on humans first but people kept tripping and having a bad time so they switched it to animals. However it is still used on occation for people who are old or the young because it can knock you out without having an effect on your heart rate.
  • Options
    i was thinking earlier if u got no hit from ket it isnt ket but i didnt wanna offend anyone. ketamine is a strong drug. 1 gram does 4 people over a nite!
  • Options
    I havent come accross Ket for some time now, it seems the only stuff around is liquid from India since China stopped exporting Hcl.