Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

name of person in red dwarf

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
please, help me, this has been buggin me all night. i can't believe i can't remember because I love Red Dwarf.

what's the name of the android/robot in Red Dwarf (you know, the one with the head that looks like it's been made out of paier maché, always wearing a suit)?

i was at a pub quiz tonight and in the photo round there was this guy who i thought was said android from Red Dwarf. It actually turned out that it was Lenny Henry shown in negative colours and then photocopied black and white???

but anyway, our conversation quickly turned to Red Dwarf. I remember Rimmer, Lister, Kat, Holly, but what the hell was the other guy called?

and if someone could please answer in the next 10 mins that would be fab, otherwise I won't sleep tonight ;)

Comments

• Options
    Cryton

or maybe Kryton

I know what it sounds like, just not how it's spelt! :D
  • Options
    :D
    thank you!!!
  • Options
    Kryton. played by Robert Llewellyn who now presents scrapheap challenge.
  • Options
    I bought series 2 on dvd yesterday, have you seen Kryten in that ( the 1st one) he looks extremly tacky! isnt the same guy either! Hes wearing a butler suit!
  • Options
    I LOVE RED DWARF!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i relaly wish it ahdnt ended :( i love the shower episode with kryton in where he becomes evilsih.........and lister (i think its lister) ruins someones room with the whole pubic hair on soap thing and tsuff :p classic.
  • Options
    there should be a film coming out soon! www.reddwarf.co.uk check out the movie deck:D