Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Al Qaeda is loving this.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'll bet Al Qaeda thought the Western nations, so focused on making a buck, wouldn't cooperate against it. And now, it does seem like any alliances are falling apart amid old anomosities, jealousies or just differing perspectives.

I wonder if the in-fighting is going to make them bolder or encourage them further

Comments

• Options
    I'd be surprised if Al Qaeda isn't noting how the alliances are failing and thinking of ways they could help them fail more.
  • Options
    Re: Al Qaeda is loving this.
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    Old anomosities, jealousies or just differing perspectives.

Sounds like an advert for the EU.
  • Options
    blahaaaaaaaaa that cracked me up ebb. That's true.:lol:
  • Options
    The reason why Al Qaeda might be loving it pnj is because rather than trying to destroy it, the US has diverted all its attention to a completely unrelated matter.

The ultimate example of getting away with murder and seeing another guy pay for it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    The reason why Al Qaeda might be loving it pnj is because rather than trying to destroy it, the US has diverted all its attention to a completely unrelated matter.

The ultimate example of getting away with murder and seeing another guy pay for it.

Yeah and when we tick off that problem it will be on to the next nation that supports or exports terrorism. Good thing your not a nation.
  • Options
    Good thing youre not in charge of our Foreign Policy!
  • Options
    Judging by Bush's success in eliminating Al Qaeda I'm afraid I can't see much chance of success.

Did it occur to you that the much-trumpeted gone pear-shaped "war on terror" might explain Bush's warmongering about Iraq? Is this what they call weapons of mass 'distraction'?

Me supporter of terrorists? I'm not the one who sold biological weapons to mad dictators or gave financial support to bin Laden.