Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

new question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
how do i get a fake id?????!!
for like less than 50 quid???

and if not how do i get into clubs!!! i'm sick of the bouncers not letting me in while my friends party inside!

is there like a good time to go, wen its busy and they're trying to get people in?

cheers people plus everyone goin to brixton academy 2nite have a good time!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Fake IDs off the net are a waste of money - they never work.

Only alternative is to know someone who makes fake IDs, and get him to do it. That's what I did :p

You just need to go up soon after the club opens, look confident, and don't go up in too big a group.

Also try and go up with girls, preferably just the one.

Good luck.
  • Options
    If you look to young then the best advice is don't even bother. Some fake id's do actually work, but then again only certain clubs will accept them. A few of my mates have got them from nextdayid.com which actually work here and there. But as said if you can get someone to modify a real id then do that.
  • Options
    Wait till your 18

we dont need kids in clubs
  • Options
    Re: new question
    Originally posted by djjoules
    how do i get a fake id?????!!
    for like less than 50 quid???

Fiddy bar ?

I will make you one......

*searches for cornflake box, smelly tape and fake id kit*

:eek2:
  • Options
    For someone who lives near Slough DJJ, you can't know too many people. All these questions about the not-so-legal stuff and you live in one the most crime ridden places in the South East.
  • Options
    My friend got a heavy fake ID off the net, only cost £15 and it looked real. It was an EU citizen card and you couldn't tell it was fake at all, even said if you wern't happy with it you could send it back and get a refund! I'll try and find out what the addy is for you! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mz Stonedalot
    My friend got a heavy fake ID off the net, only cost £15 and it looked real. It was an EU citizen card and you couldn't tell it was fake at all, even said if you wern't happy with it you could send it back and get a refund! I'll try and find out what the addy is for you! :)

Thing is though, the 'EU citizen card' doesn't look like the real EU citizen card, and most bouncers at clubs know this.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Thing is though, the 'EU citizen card' doesn't look like the real EU citizen card, and most bouncers at clubs know this.

Exactly.. Having worked with and known many bouncers over the years in the UK.. and having run dance events regularly myself in NZ - bouncers should only accept drivers licence/passport as acceptable forms of ID...

Fake IDs such as European IDs or even forged Student Cards are KNOWN methods of ID given by people under age... don't be stupid!

Also don't wear bloody coal coloured trousers, or Cat/Pod shoes, or Ben Shermen shirts... and walk around in little teenager gangs.. its so easy to spot underages walking around! Don't keep your head down or try to avoid the bouncers when entering a club or they will catch you out...

People over 18 aren't nervous, aren't quiet and don't look guilty - they don't need to be... confidence is a large part, I was clubbing underage for 4 years and before I was 18 had been to the majority of superclubs across the country... stand tall, walk proud!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mz Stonedalot

please dont give him the address, do we realy need more underage kids in clubs, getting pissed and thinking they can take on the world....

anyway nightclubbs do nights for under 18's.

GO TO THEM
  • Options
    The only question is who over the age of 18 would ever carry an EU citizen card? whatever one of them is! Bouncers aren't thick (well they are but not that thick) don't insult them by bringing along what are blatantly fake id cards.

As himself said up there ^^^ be confident, go up having a laugh with your mates instead of looking concerned and worried and do not, i repeat DO NOT wear stripy shirts, rockport shoes, sovereign rings, or any clothes with big logos plastered all over them!! Have some sophistication!
  • Options
    As you will all have read the rules upon signing up you will know we are not tolerant of certain behaviour:

1. Please respect the opinions of others. Just because you don’t agree, doesn’t give you the right to make personal attacks on that person.

2. Racist, hateful, defamatory or otherwise illegal posts are not suitable.

3. If you feel the need to post quotes from other sources or sites, please also publish the URL of where you found it.

4. However, please don’t publish links to inappropriate websites (hateful, defamatory, illegal etc).

5. If you want to post photos, make them small, or just post the link. Large photos will be deleted.

6. We will ban people who continually refuse to work within these rules. If you don’t like it, there are plenty of other places to have your say on the web.
This discussion has been closed.