Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Coffeeshops in the countryside

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
.... well almost. Just thought this would be interesting for any of you who make trips to Amsterdam to visit coffeeshops and the like.

I normally travel up to Amsterdam from Germany once a month to buy some weed. Its always been quite good but not as strong as I'd hoped in some places. A case of "rip of the tourists" methinks.

Last weekend, it was snowing and I couldn't be arsed going all the way to Amsterdam so I went to Arnhem - moderate sized town on the border and was blown away by the weed I got there, plus the shops were much friendlier and about €5 - €10 cheaper per gram than in Amsterdam!

Got this stuff called Hellraiser. Well the name says it all!! I shall be opting for the coffeeshops there anyday.

Not really much of a point to all this. Just thought I'd share it with ya.:)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thankyou. i know from personel experience in the uk that the best domestic is in the ever changing british countryside.
    rural crisis? yes there realy is in the uk. some of us are working on that problem with some considerable success. with ever more acceptance and conversion.
    if the city falls........